Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm 21. I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years and never really took an interest with any female, except my girlfriend. The last month or so at work I have been paired with a 28 year old woman. Her husband is 55 and loaded. He looks like a hillbilly and i could definitely take him. Anyway, she's absolute filth and has hinted far too often that she's wanting filled in. She's not even that nice looking (6/10) but I can't help think if I made a move she'd be all over me like a rash. I feel slightly guilty for even thinking about it even though I would never do it. She's told me numerous times to add her on snapchat but I feel that is a step too far so I have politely declined till now. I don't know why this has taken up so much space in my brain.

You sure it's not your mate that's dressed up in an attempt to get you back?

I'm 21. I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years and never really took an interest with any female, except my girlfriend. The last month or so at work I have been paired with a 28 year old woman. Her husband is 55 and loaded. He looks like a hillbilly and i could definitely take him. Anyway, she's absolute filth and has hinted far too often that she's wanting filled in. She's not even that nice looking (6/10) but I can't help think if I made a move she'd be all over me like a rash. I feel slightly guilty for even thinking about it even though I would never do it. She's told me numerous times to add her on snapchat but I feel that is a step too far so I have politely declined till now. I don't know why this has taken up so much space in my brain.

Her husband is the one that's loaded, shag him.

Why are you called kev23?

I know someone who was in a similar situation. He went back to the wifie's and was in mid shag when her husband came in and took him up the arse.

Be a ware.

I know someone who was in a similar situation. He went back to the wifie's and was in mid shag when her husband came in and took him up the arse.

Be a ware.

^^^ been bummed by a cuckold type post

Christmas lunches and nights out coming up, see if you resist when you're drunk and she's on you like a rash.

Be a wear....

posh c**t neighbour saw my missus putting a bin bag in "his" bin, said f**k all to her but sticks a note on the communal notice board ffs!

pic 1 our posh c***s noticeboard

IMG_0892_zpsj8uctiq0.jpg

Pic 2. is Frances note at flat 5, she contacted the council to get a new bin cos they've not delivered them to our place.

IMG_0895_zpsspzfnxrf.jpg

Pic 3 is the c**t upstairs who stuck his note over Frances's leading us to believe it was from her.

IMG_08931_zpsdakuxzya.jpg

the bin was emptied this morning the snidy twat.

made me giggle though.

Grimbo

Pic 3 is the c**t upstairs who stuck his note over Frances's leading us to believe it was from her.

IMG_08931_zpsdakuxzya.jpg

the bin was emptied this morning the snidy twat.

made me giggle though.

Grimbo

Have you added "^^^ verge of tears" yet?