Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I hate myself, and want to die.

Pint of weak orange & water. Small plate of beans on toast. Hot bath. Clean top and shorts. Back to bed for two more hours.

You'll be fine if you do that. I swear by it when i'm wishing I was dead after a night on the booze.

Funny that, i'm sure I remember you slating someone on here for loving their booze. You said you were just fine on a small bottle of 20/20 every other weekend or something like that.

Yeah, I recall this too, I thought Fudge's binge drinking days were long since over!

Does more harm in the long run because if you end up half cut again you just get the hangover the next day.

Phew! Thanks for clearing that up for us. There was me thinking that if I went out and got rat-arsed one night and did the same again the next day I'd end up completely hangover-free!

I go through phases. Sometimes I go months without a drink then I just go mental.

Well aye, I do that too, but I expected more from you young Fudge. You were one of my p&b role models, my inspirations, the sort of figure a lowly scumbag could aspire to. If I ever find out that Reynard has stopped beating his servants then p&b will be ruined forever. :(