Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Water started to leak through ceiling in my bedroom and the kitchen because the person in the flat above left a tap running. Chapped his door a fair few times and he wouldn't answer. As it's all student flats I assumed he was home for Christmas so phoned my landlord who phoned the polis to go and put the door in to turn the water off/check it out. Turns out the guy was in his kip sleeping and woke up to the polis putting his door in :lol:.

Edited by ScottR96

Numeracy still an issue on the sub continent.

Pakistan suicide bombing kills 'at least 26' in Mardan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35192375

TBF they can't have someone watching every seriously injured victim to keep the 24 hours media informed on the running total.

Edited by welshbairn

Not had a cold sore for about 6 month and 4 have just popped up in the space of a few days, sitting here firing aftershave onto them to try and dry them up for going out Saturday. Some toothpaste at night and the odd bit of Zovirax will hopefully get rid of them, absolutely hate these things, pain in the arse.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Not had a cold sore for about 6 month and 3 have just popped up in the space of a few days, sitting here firing aftershave onto them to try and dry them up for going out Saturday. Some toothpaste at night and the odd bit of Zovirax will hopefully get rid of them, absolutely hate these things, pain in the arse.

I wouldn't use aftershave on them, it dries them up but it makes them spread all over your face. Just use Zovirax and wear a balaclava.

Worded it wrongly Panda but I'm pretty sure that I'm Herpes positive anyway Panda even if they're on my lips and not my arse.

Can't wear a balaclava to Montrose away Boab, I'll be targeted by the Multras ffs. Hopefully my strategy comes off and I'm free to walk around Coldsore free, had it for a few days now so I'm pretty hopeful. They're still so fucking annoying though and I feel for anybody else that has this horrible virus.

Worded it wrongly Panda but I'm pretty sure that I'm Herpes positive anyway Panda even if they're on my lips and not my arse.

Can't wear a balaclava to Montrose away Boab, I'll be targeted by the Multras ffs. Hopefully my strategy comes off and I'm free to walk around Coldsore free, had it for a few days now so I'm pretty hopeful. They're still so fucking annoying though and I feel for anybody else that has this horrible virus.

Just use salt. Edited by Eoin Doyle