Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

After playing regular football for about 17 years I now have my first ever proper injury and it hurts like f**k! Stupidly chased someone much, much faster than me at fives last night, and I felt stiff already during the game so I managed to pop my groin muscles mid-stride and collapsed in to a heap. Never felt anything like it in terms of pain, especially every time I turn when walking (also didn't get a wink of sleep). Has anyone every had an injury like this? Just wondering about recovery times (most of what I have read it says between 4-6 weeks). in typical man fashion I didn't go to hospital or will I go to see my doctor, but maybe I should?

After playing regular football for about 17 years I now have my first ever proper injury and it hurts like f**k! Stupidly chased someone much, much faster than me at fives last night, and I felt stiff already during the game so I managed to pop my groin muscles mid-stride and collapsed in to a heap. Never felt anything like it in terms of pain, especially every time I turn when walking (also didn't get a wink of sleep). Has anyone every had an injury like this? Just wondering about recovery times (most of what I have read it says between 4-6 weeks). in typical man fashion I didn't go to hospital or will I go to see my doctor, but maybe I should?

Karma for Caballero IMO.

I've got it. If you only play 5s you have a choice. Stop and rest or just play through it and suffer a bit. I can barely negotiate a kerb or get off the train the day after games.

I've got it. If you only play 5s you have a choice. Stop and rest or just play through it and suffer a bit. I can barely negotiate a kerb or get off the train the day after games.

I still play 11s too (although the league is over for the winter so it doesn't really matter). I will probably just rest it until the New Year to be honest (my fives also stops for Christmas in a fortnight).

Karma for Caballero IMO.

Actually it is probably just 'me being a showoff' Karma, I was talking earlier on yesterday to the people who play fives about how I have never been injured etc and obviously it is my bloody luck it happens two hours later.

Recently married and now reporting over stretched groin muscles. "Football injury"

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Likely story.

For someone who quaffs at having a landline, paying pensions or signing on, a lot of stuff you post on here comes 'from my facebook'.

You fucking creep.

From a dundonian :lol:

To aid your drug addled thinking, I have a dual sim phone which pretty much means internet (even if some is only GPRS) almost everywhere , hills included. Whole of the Minch included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Cg2e70HqA

The vote between interim president Luis Segura and entrepreneur and television personality Marcelo Tinelli ended in a 38-38 tie - from 75 assembly members.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35008757

From a dundonian :lol:

To aid your drug addled thinking, I have a dual sim phone which pretty much means internet (even if some is only GPRS) almost everywhere , hills included. Whole of the Minch included.

It's more the fact you claim to have a broad 'friends' list, with folk from all walks of life and the world, in fact. I'm calling you out on it as a bin dwelling, jakey bigot can't possibly have such. Unless, you're a fucking creep.

Ergo; you're a fucking creep.

It's more the fact you claim to have a broad 'friends' list, with folk from all walks of life and the world, in fact. I'm calling you out on it as a bin dwelling, jakey bigot can't possibly have such. Unless, you're a fucking creep.

Ergo; you're a fucking creep.

I 'think' friends list is about 110ish, most are from my time in Edinburgh or the last 8 years.

One yank (who came across here to work for 4 or 5 years 20 odd years ago).

One Rangers fan (I should cull him).

Two Estonians.

One Spaniard.

Struggling to think of anybody English.

And people on working holidays mainly in oz or nz.

Hope that helps :)

The fact you are quietly seething over my life, whilst living in quoteR.gifthe city of discoveryquoteL.gif , pleases me :)

I'm not seething about your life. I'm miffed you're still here, I admit. But you'll be gone soon enough, just as you were in your previous accounts. Enjoy the voices.

A lovely Saturday morning and straight on the attack . The heebies must be bad :)