Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On xmas night out with the work. A guy I always suspected to be a pervert who everyone considered a "Good guy" made a sleazy comment to my workmate. I called him out on this and he reacted badly by grabbing me and trying to start a fight.

In my seething, but reasonable, way I walked off and went elsewhere with my girlfriend. Any suggestions to wind the c**t up till he snaps in the workplace?

Check company policy regarding behaviour on nights out. Mist companies have a 'representing company on night out' thing... colleague complains about comment and you his actions...

On xmas night out with the work. A guy I always suspected to be a pervert who everyone considered a "Good guy" made a sleazy comment to my workmate. I called him out on this and he reacted badly by grabbing me and trying to start a fight.

In my seething, but reasonable, way I walked off and went elsewhere with my girlfriend. Any suggestions to wind the c**t up till he snaps in the workplace?

Punch him in the fucking face.

Check company policy regarding behaviour on nights out. Mist companies have a 'representing company on night out' thing... colleague complains about comment and you his actions...

I haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about.

Bold move laying the groundwork on your workmate while your girlfriend was about but I like your style. If you're looking for advice then be a bit more edgy with her now, you stick up for her for too much longer or try and keep up the nice guy act you're getting friend zoned.

My girlfriend didn't come later on post incident. I had to leave with her as was ready to cave head in.

See above. I walked off and went for a drink with a girlfriend as was on the verge of attacking him. On the upside, I've got beautiful ammo on a fella everyone thought was a "nice guy" in work, who i never trusted. You can never trust a guy that is that desperate to be everyones best mate and a good guy without suspecting something. Last xmas party he let the mask slip slightly, this year he just confirmed himself as a sleazy f**k.

Best place to get a cheap decent pair of headphones.

Got a pair of Sony earphones from HMV early this year for a tenner. Not fantastic by any stretch, but very good for a tenner. Sony on average make excellent earphones so very trustworthy even at budget price.

Getting someone sacked for a 'sleazy' comment on a work night out when everyone is mortal is never ok. And snitches get stitches. Terrible idea.

It wouldn't be a sacking... it would see the sleazy bawbag brought down a peg or two which I assume is the aim of the post

I haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about.

Haar haar (f**k sakes. Autococonut on android is mental)

I would need to know the comment to gauge it on my sleazeometer before advising on the appropriate course of action.