Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have been feeling quite nostalgic of late and watching old stuff on youtube, watching Ali G now and its just amazing how funny it is, just humour at its most basic with someone stupid asking someone intelligent the most stupid of questions. Theres nothing that compares to it on TV nowadays, life was better back then.

I saw the live leak picture and the description told how the girls family were getting that image constantly emailed to them, her father was an estate agent and people would send him emails that seemed normal but when opened had that awful picture on it!

A 19 year old girl that died in a car crash - theres a picture of her that was leaked in the aftermath and her head was basically exploded and brains hanging out. Trolls got their hands on these pictures and used it to taunt the girls family, this is what i find to be the sick part rather than the picture itself.

Its pretty gruesome - i have seen it all online before so doesn't really shock me. Think the reason trolls went mad for this was that the girl was from a rich background and driving a porsche

That's probably just the reason why it got so much press, more than why the trolls focused on it. They don't care about your social background, only how salty your tears are.

Always fun when these folk are unmasked and find their life suffering as a result - trolls really don't like it up 'em.

The girl basically nicked the car for a joyride, wasn't allowed to drive it so presumably wasn't insured. One sick fucker sent an email to her Dad saying "Woohoo, I'm alive Daddy!" with the picture below. Troll is too mild, you'd have to be a psychopath.

The girl basically nicked the car for a joyride, wasn't allowed to drive it so presumably wasn't insured. One sick fucker sent an email to her Dad saying "Woohoo, I'm alive Daddy!" with the picture below. Troll is too mild, you'd have to be a psychopath.

I think proper trolls fit quite neatly into the category of psychopath. The ones we tend to get on P&B are more sociopaths - screaming rageballs who can't grasp why everyone's laughing at them.

I may very well be talking out of my arse, however, but nothing new there :P

There's trolling and then there's that.

It would be good to see the father tracking them down one by one and dishing out his own form of justice. Won't happen though but sounds like grounds for a good film.

I remember a show where Richard Bacon doorstepped a few folk that were trolling him and they were unsurprisingly geeky little cowardly fucks that couldn't get away from him fast enough.

There's trolling and then there's that.

It would be good to see the father tracking them down one by one and dishing out his own form of justice. Won't happen though but sounds like grounds for a good film.

I remember a show where Richard Bacon doorstepped a few folk that were trolling him and they were unsurprisingly geeky little cowardly fucks that couldn't get away from him fast enough.

Kevin Smith engaged in a little bit of wish fulfillment at the end of 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back', with the main characters tracking down abusive critics and giving them a good kicking :P

A 'To Catch a Predator' style show that involved tracking down trolls would go over a treat, I think, except with the folk who love free speech (so long as nobody knows it was them saying it).