Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yep, I wish it'd been as good as that comedy dynamite you've come up with! Deary, deary me! :lol: :lol:

My post wasn't even a comeback you thick moron, but I'm glad it's bothered you nonetheless.

Then why were you replying to another post, other to confirm that you fantasise about a Dundonian's cock size? Safe to say then that 'bothered' can be safely replaced with 'cringing in embarrassment for you' in the above set of events.

Then why were you replying to another post, other to confirm that you fantasise about a Dundonian's cock size? Safe to say then that 'bothered' can be safely replaced with 'cringing in embarrassment for you' in the above set of events.

VT, did Miley give it you up the arse in a past life or something?

Why are you so uptight. Relax lad & just enjoy it, it can be fun if you just go with the flow.

It's called General Nonsense for a reason.

S. W. A. L. K.

Grimbo

VT, did Miley give it you up the arse in a past life or something?

Why are you so uptight. Relax lad & just enjoy it, it can be fun if you just go with the flow.

It's called General Nonsense for a reason.

S. W. A. L. K.

Grimbo

I don't think I'll be taking life or indeed online advice, from the chump who organised a pub crawl to which literally nobody bothered to turn up.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Now a lassie I went on a date with, which I thought failed as she dingied a second one, is asking if I'm free tonight.

This is fucking weird. I'm gonna presume this is me getting punk'd or something and dingy the lot of them.

She'll have a big.....you know the rest by now

Did she find out about her daughters new boaby?

Nah. Didn't ask too much details because I'm not a mental health professional but it seems like her maw's bi-polar and going through a manic episode. She disnae work in the Borough I cover tho' so wasn't much I could do apart from give her a few numbers. 

Or could just be a UTI or something. f**k knows.