Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Where in Edinburgh are you that's 2.89%? EH6 is only 1.1%.

ahem westerhailles. Haha its eh14 so includes baberton. Got a maisonette in a quietish cul de sac where the only drama seems to be couples arguing on odd occasion.

Old place was my folks in nairn.

EH4 eh? You'll be living in the west part of the postcode of course, Barnton Avenue surely.

Nah Cramond.

Massive amount of burglaries around here recently. Look at all you plebby Edinburgh folk trying to amuse yourselves. You don't know how lucky you are to have EH4 as part of the city.

Nah Cramond.

Massive amount of burglaries around here recently. Look at all you plebby Edinburgh folk trying to amuse yourselves. You don't know how lucky you are to have EH4 as part of the city.

Got mate that lives in D Mains very close to Barnton Avenue which is one of the richest roads in the city with some of the most troubled parts a very short drive away. Not surprised there's a lot of burglaries in the better parts of EH4.

It was near the Morrisons on Ferry road i had looked at. East Pilton doesn't seem that bad its down Pennywell road that is really rough. Leith area isn't rough at all, particularly up closer to town, you would have to be pretty stupid to go on the rob in that area as it would be hard to get away anywhere without anyone spotting you which is the same round your way i would imagine. Not surprised there are more in the Crammond area as its quite isolated and near Silverknowes area.

It was near the Morrisons on Ferry road i had looked at. East Pilton doesn't seem that bad its down Pennywell road that is really rough. Leith area isn't rough at all, particularly up closer to town, you would have to be pretty stupid to go on the rob in that area as it would be hard to get away anywhere without anyone spotting you which is the same round your way i would imagine. Not surprised there are more in the Crammond area as its quite isolated and near Silverknowes area.

Got a different mate that bought in that new development just past the Morrisons across from Ainslie Park. Paid a fair bit for a 2 bedroom house right at the back of the estate basically over the fence from the Pilton council houses, big mistake imo.

Got a different mate that bought in that new development just past the Morrisons across from Ainslie Park. Paid a fair bit for a 2 bedroom house right at the back of the estate basically over the fence from the Pilton council houses, big mistake imo.

That would be the Miller homes ones just off crewe road north which i also looked at. I was never that interested in the flats themselves let alone the area, although I'm there quite often and it never seems that bad.

There was another Miller development the opposite side of the roundabout on crewe road south that were going far more as they fell in the Fettes area but didn't really fancy them either.

2.1% in my reputable EH3 postcode.

Edit: That Werber Park development is really nice, my brother stayed there just before he moved. It is however about 30 seconds drive from Pennywell, which is... different.

Edited by Hank Scorpio