Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's no longer the Volly Arms, was bought by a local firm over a year ago, now joins one of the many other fairly average gentrified bars in the area.

Used to be able to get a pint of Heineken for £2.75 at 7am if you were that way inclined before it changed to Cask and Still.

But of crossed wires, I assume Fudge is talking about Crosslands on Queen Margaret Drive that the Begbie scene in Trainspotting was filmed in.

Glasgow pubs, better at being Edinburgh pubs than Edinburgh pubs.

Last night I voluntarily subjected myself to some form of 'home worship' or some such pish.

In attendance..

80 year old neighbour.

Wee free meenster.

My landlady (doesn't believe the wee free shite and took her own version of the Bible)

Me.

So, abstaining from singing a psalm and not joining in with the extended prayer, made for a fantastic evening. Shoot me.

Yeah, I meant Crosslands

I like it there, back in the day it attracted quite a lot of students due to the fame from the film but not sure what type of folk it attracts nowadays.

Not sure why they decided to film most of it in Glasgow but its a strange things for weegies to boast about as it is a film about junkies living in squalor.

Last night I voluntarily subjected myself to some form of 'home worship' or some such pish.

In attendance..

80 year old neighbour.

Wee free meenster.

My landlady (doesn't believe the wee free shite and took her own version of the Bible)

Me.

So, abstaining from singing a psalm and not joining in with the extended prayer, made for a fantastic evening. Shoot me.

Thought you lived in a car?

In attendance..

80 year old neighbour.

Wee free meenster.

Me.

Why the f**k would you do this?