Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

So that's Lord Lucan officially dead. He will be pleased to read that no doubt.

Worst game of hide-and-seek ever IMO.

You're fooling naebdy, 'Granny'. Get yourself handed in before the authorities start looking up IP addresses.

So that's Lord Lucan officially dead. He will be pleased to read that no doubt.

Worst game of hide-and-seek ever IMO.

Got fed to tigers according to George Osbourne's granny.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/30/lord-lucan-shot-himself-and-was-eaten-by-a-tiger-friend-claims-5652694/

If he'd left it long enough the dog might have completely eaten itself and saved him a bob or two.

He didn't spend too much on the final demise - the beast is now buried in the garden. My mum and I suspect he has stashed the tail somewhere as a memento.

"Killed himself to stop his wife inheriting his assets".

Seems a tad extreme.

Could have saved himself some bother by doing the job right in the first place.

Have any P&Bers attempted to get themselves out of trouble by claiming they mistook their children's au-pair for their wife?

A friend and I saw clouds like this late one afternoon in winter in about 1995. We had been in the pub since opening time and nobody would be believe us that on the way home four our dinner, all the clouds were rainbow coloured. Now lots of mo-fos across Scotland have seen the same phenomenon I feel vindicated at last.

Psychedelic clouds over Scotland

A friend and I saw clouds like this late one afternoon in winter in about 1995. We had been in the pub since opening time and nobody would be believe us that on the way home four our dinner, all the clouds were rainbow coloured. Now lots of mo-fos across Scotland have seen the same phenomenon I feel vindicated at last.

Psychedelic clouds over Scotland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWRJRlYt6EY

We had tucked away a fair amount of Tom Moore (insert Kenneth Williams pic here) and we were in the mean streets of St Andrews. Couldn't find another living soul to ask if we were tripping or if the clouds really were all the colours of the rainbow.