Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Not quite 26 minutes. There was 10 minutes of Facebook and Twitter browsing until I was certain it was over, and a couple of minutes of waiting for the feeling to return fully to my legs before going back to my desk.

^^^

1st World Problems for this pish erm shite.

I can't recall ever having an unsatisfactory jelly-leg thrutch?

Ross I'm getting the feeling you are also a stander, am I correct?

Grimbo

^^^

1st World Problems for this pish erm shite.

I can't recall ever having an unsatisfactory jelly-leg thrutch?

Ross I'm getting the feeling you are also a stander, am I correct?

Grimbo

I resent that suggestion and demand a full formal apology forthwith.

I saw some c**t flying round the running track at Bellahouston Park the other day on those things!!  I had to slow the car down to make sure I wasn't having another episode.

If we all did this could we get Hollyoaks  taken off the air?

Lassie from tinder, as mentioned on a post previous, text me yesterday to say she was finishing work early and, coincidentally, was the same time I finished. After a few txt swaps it was agreed we'd just drink whisky in the park and smoke fags since we're both too skint until payday to go to the pub.

She, stupidly, was matching me drink for drink with the whisky despite being a wee skinny thing. She invited me back to hers and I, obviously, readily agreed but as we were walking through the park she was having real trouble walking and I realised she was totally fucking hammered. Indeed she was so hammered she couldn't remember the address of her new place that she'd just moved into so had to walk her around West London for three hours until she sobered up enough to remember. By that time the Tube was back on so plonked her on the Bakerloo line and went home.

I also just done a shite that smelt of fish despite not eating fish in a coupla weeks now.

Been a strange 12 hours.

Lassie from tinder, as mentioned on a post previous, text me yesterday to say she was finishing work early and, coincidentally, was the same time I finished. After a few txt swaps it was agreed we'd just drink whisky in the park and smoke fags since we're both too skint until payday to go to the pub.

^keeper

You are welcome to her and to Mrs Throbber. 

I am tempted to get on Tinder and just go for it, almost certain the Mrs won't find out, Edinburgh is a big enough city to get away with it and life is too short, plus I'm not getting any younger. 

You don't need to go on Tinder to get an easy ride, just head to the Hive or PM Eoin Doyle and find out where he goes and picks up birds that look like Katy Perry. 

Did you put on a load of weight drinking midweek and ordering from Javits? Is that why the Mrs is sick of you?

You are welcome to her and to Mrs Throbber. 

I am tempted to get on Tinder and just go for it, almost certain the Mrs won't find out, Edinburgh is a big enough city to get away with it and life is too short, plus I'm not getting any younger. 

You'd be surprised.

I was part of a WhatsApp group for arranging the 7 a sides. Various Tinder screenshots were banded about in the group with comment passed on the wenches contained therein. They were saved automatically onto my phone, no bother there though, not like she checks my phone.

Had unwittingly plugged my phone into the communal laptop to charge and it had synced all my photos with the laptop. I was at work one day and she goes on to get some photos of her family printed and discovers my treasure trove of wee dirties self shots. Had a bit of bother explaining my way out that one. Never really believed me that there had been no significant misdemeanour on my part, don't really blame her.