Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Got a £2000 payrise and walked away into a job giving double what i was on.

Only have to move countries mind you.

#pleasing

What sector are you in and what country did you have to move to?

I was speaking to the student across the landing. She was saying that she's had to report a thief to the police because someone keeps stealing her pants from the washing line.

I nearly shat her pants when she told me.

Rachel was looking great on Countdown today in a figure-hugging white sweater, I'm sure there was a hint of nip on show but you had to get right up to the screen to notice. To coin a Frankie Boyle phrase, I just about tore my cock off.

Rachel was looking great on Countdown today in a figure-hugging white sweater, I'm sure there was a hint of nip on show but you had to get right up to the screen to notice. To coin a Frankie Boyle phrase, I just about tore my cock off.

Disappointed the first thing that went through your mind wasn't "Oh I must get a photo of this to avoid being told to gtf".

Chrissy Amphlett of the Divinyls passed away 3 years ago today. Get your female relatives, friends and acquaintances to regularly do what this song title says and us blokes shouldn't be afraid to check our bits on a regular basis.

Choose your "Big Team" wisely

Haha they don't care about Scottish football. They get live casts of english games at 3 on a saturday. I may miss soccer Saturday from now...

Haha they don't care about Scottish football. They get live casts of english games at 3 on a saturday. I may miss soccer Saturday from now...

Wait now. Are you sure you're going to Ireland and not Iceland?

The Scottish media has always led me to believe that the entire World, especially Ireland, are besotted with two Glasgow based teams (who aren't Partick and Queens Park).

A friend of mine wants to know if he asks for a coffee on a train, waits till it's poured and then shows his club50 card, will he get that coffee or will it be poured away and offered the tiny free one instead?

If he asked for a coffee on my train he'd be directed towards the nearest Costa coffee I'm afraid ;)

Chrissy Amphlett of the Divinyls passed away 3 years ago today. Get your female relatives, friends and acquaintances to regularly do what this song title says and us blokes shouldn't be afraid to check our bits on a regular basis.

Bizarrely, and apropose of nothing, I have had this song stuck in my head since I woke up. (not touching myself!)

A whopping £20 a month more after deductions is what I'll get.  And since I'm moving to a job with no on call, I'm actually going to be worse off every month.  

Disappointed the first thing that went through your mind wasn't "Oh I must get a photo of this to avoid being told to gtf".

Unfortunately I had other things on my mind Swarley, and only one hand free, plus I am technically ignorant of carrying out such a procedure. I happily leave it to competent chaps such as  yourself and Zen.

​ 

Wait now. Are you sure you're going to Ireland and not Iceland?

The Scottish media has always led me to believe that the entire World, especially Ireland, are besotted with two Glasgow based teams (who aren't Partick and Queens Park).

well you see, I thought the same I thought it would be like Glasgow but as a country sized version.

they really do not give that much of a toss unless relatives are here, even the bloke who is from the north of Ireland (big hint to his leanings) does not givea daffy about Scottish football

One of the letters that arrived at work today eas from this company in Texas,

https://www.munters.com/en/

https://www.munters.com/en/about-us/history-of-munters/

From their History of Munters page:

a-group-munters-employees_1200x600.jpg
History of Munters

The humidity that exists in the air around us is at the heart of Munters’ operations. Carl Munters’ knowledge of thermodynamics resulted, by the mid-1950s, in innovations where air humidity could be regulated using methods that were based on the laws of nature.

When ye think of the advancements made in medicine over the centuries and how far we've came, as a species, to being close to fucking immortal... why the f**k is there still no cure for a common cold?

Why bother? There's plenty better things to spend the research money on, it's a self-limiting couple of days of being unwell and only a complete soft lad (or someone severely immuno-compromised, in which case they'd be isolated from it) really suffers it. Anyone else is just self-pitying. Fluids and paracetamol and growing a set will help.