Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Are you a smombie?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36167674

I would just let the c***s get chuffed to bits tbh.

Smartphones have clearly been designed by a 'higher power' in order to kill a load of folk off. We can't have such clattering, braying flanges polluting the gene pool. They simply cannot be allowed to reproduce.

Its technically in dumbartonshire, weegie overspill I suppose. Its lovely through here today, great views of the campsie hills. Going to head down to loch lomond shores later.

Having worked my way through the Haymarket Bars cask ales last night, I am currently unleashing the most vile farts I have for a while. The smell being so bad that everyone else has left the house already. :lol:

Still no hangover, free house, a crate of beer and the footballs on, so I'm going to say my tactics were planned.

The registrar on call yesterday was a Dr M Ahmed. Today it's a Dr M Ahmad. Someone in HR obviously thought that was a typo and not two different people and never bothered checking. So now we have no contact number for Dr Ahmad. And everything's going tits up right across the Trust.

And now I'm getting the blame for it. c***s.

The registrar on call yesterday was a Dr M Ahmed. Today it's a Dr M Ahmad. Someone in HR obviously thought that was a typo and not two different people and never bothered checking. So now we have no contact number for Dr Ahmad. And everything's going tits up right across the Trust.

And now I'm getting the blame for it. c***s.

Probably because you're sitting on a football forum instead of trying to solve things, tbh.