Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Go and buy an e46 330ci. Make sure you search around and get a good one though. I'm on my second one and I love it. Both times out of the three times I was in the market for a car in the last four years I could've ended up with a e46 M3 which is my all time favourite car but due to seeing my best mate and his dad having minor issues/ complaints and myself not really wanting that hassle I shopped around for a good 330ci. First one I bought with my redundancy money from the navy was brilliant but I was a bit younger and absolutely ragged it about the place. Hardly any surprise when the cylinder head gasket went and I was left with having to buy a JDM RX8 in the short term to keep me going. The RX8 was a decent enough car but I never really felt any connection to it. Last November after a month of searching I went and bought another e46 330ci. I'm really made up with it. In very good good condition, one owner from new and a good service history. I had it two weeks until a deer decided to jump in front of it but thankfully the insurance repaired it and I'm a happy c**t once again. There will be c***s on here into cars who like old Ford Mexico's(which is a fine a car) etc but I love old e46 coupes.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463879612.022129.jpg

Im tempted by a 330, but struggling to be arsed with BMWs at the moment. Good ones are a b*****d to find aswell.

Half tempted by a Octavia VRS at the moment. Reasonable price for a decent one, about 180bhp and similar insurance costs to my current 113bhp car.

A guy I know and don't really like has just got a young burd pregnant.

Problem is it's his sons burd and both father and son are due to get married,not to each other obviously, this summer.

Jeremy Kyle hits Perthshire lol.

That's terrible. The worst thing is hearing that you don't really like yourself.

Is drinking on busses allowed? Had to stay late at work and in taking the bus home. Half hour journey, feel a beer would make it a more pleasant journey home and I happen to have a couple in my bag. Should I or shouldn't I?

The son has been working in Nigeria for just under 4 months.

Oh dear. A tad awkward then. I assume everyone in Perthshire knows by now? Would have gone unremarked in Fife of course.

Edited by welshbairn

Is drinking on busses allowed? Had to stay late at work and in taking the bus home. Half hour journey, feel a beer would make it a more pleasant journey home and I happen to have a couple in my bag. Should I or shouldn't I?

Go ahead, it also helps to keep a double seat.

Go ahead, it also helps to keep a double seat.

Empty bus. Only person on the top floor. Might play music out my phone and be an all round twat whilst I'm on my own. This bus really relies on commuters, surprised they even bother keeping it running this late.

So I'm in poland meeting the burd's family, all goes well first visit. They don't speak English, I don't speak polish, but we all get along great.

Now tonight I'm driving back from lublin, pitch black, country roads, miss a turn and go to turn in the road, back up too far into a ditch. Second time I see them it's to fucking help pull the motor out a ditch.

What a fucking minter.

On the plus side, the car looks fine, so should still get the deposit back. Mind you I've got another 5 days to f**k it completely.