Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

re; handwriting. I had an end of unit assesment yesterday too, and it was handwritten. My hand was in fucking agony after about 3 paragraphs because I hadn't been used to writing so much in about a year and a half :(

Shame it wasn't a chugging exam.

Well lets see...

A religious nutcase today told me that my soul could still be saved as I'm an atheist and not a homosexual, that was...fun I guess.

A week ago I bought a can of Irn Bru for the corner shop which was flat and the shopkeeper tried to tell me it was a new product, I got my money back and another can of this fine stuff.

:o Genuinely jealous :angry:

I used to have one of those when I was a kid, I loved it

It's fantastic. I'm going to change my avatar in a minute, though the picture quality will be pretty poor.

I'm planning on buying a Sweep one tomorrow if they've been delivered yet.

It's fantastic. I'm going to change my avatar in a minute, though the picture quality will be pretty poor.

I'm planning on buying a Sweep one tomorrow if they've been delivered yet.

Our wee boy's got a Sweep one. It was his Dad's from when he was a nipper, so not only do we have it, but it's more valuable than yours will be because it's a vintage one. Oh yes.

Our wee boy's got a Sweep one. It was his Dad's from when he was a nipper, so not only do we have it, but it's more valuable than yours will be because it's a vintage one. Oh yes.

Kilt's son now has his Sooty - which must be over 40 years old. It looks more like a clean-shaven Flat Eric than anything else though. Proper antique.

Edit- The picture is terrible. I couldn't be bothered messing around with the webcam settings.

Edited by Smurph