Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There used to be a lad in Dunfermline who would stand outside Lynebank Hospital on Halbeath Road, waving at the traffic. He had very similar legs and feet to you. 

If it's the same one, his name was Jeffrey. He was fascinated by number plates and vehicles. He'll be late 40s now. He was a pleasant lad.

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

If it's the same one, his name was Jeffrey. He was fascinated by number plates and vehicles. He'll be late 40s now. He was a pleasant lad.

Always wonder what happened to folk like that when they knocked down Lynebank. He had a female equivalent that used to forever walk the country roads from Dunfermline though to Saline, Oakley etc

Edited by Shandon Par

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Lemsip espressos with warm brandy chasers was always my illness-busting remedy. 

Vodka or gin in Lemsip is good. When the hot water hits it the alcohol evaporating really clears your nose and sinus.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I plan to lose a stone by the end of October just by cutting the drink out and a little more exercise as I always remained active despite my drinking penchant! My BMI says I'm a bit over weight, maybe 10 pounds but it also says my lowest ideal weight would be about 8 stone 10, no way should a man my age and height weigh that little!

Are you about 4 foot tall? 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

5 foot 8 isn't that short. I always imagine KB to look like Anders Breivik, he posted a picture of his car and the reflection you could see coming back made him look like the deranged terrorist. 

SaltyTON looked like Anders Brevik. 5 foot 8 is short. Sorry.