Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

According to my profile, I last "won the day" on September 11th.
XBL would be proud [emoji20]
#highfive

How do you see on what days you've won? In my profile I can see that I've won a few (which will be added to my CV, LinkedIn etc) but I'd like to know what days they were.

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Are we still not allowed to call people beasts on here or is it just specific people?

Are you calling Santa Claus a beast?

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Is the gigantic fake nose uncomfortable?

No, you get used to it after a while.....

I like the simplistic free flowing lines the artist has created with this work, I also like his reluctance to indulge in the cliched jizz spurting, and pubes on the bollocks.
knob.jpg

Is that photo from the moon ?

Disappointed in the lack of dotted jizz and the eight pubes (four each ball). Struggled to see what it was without the basics if I'm honest 6/10. Don't go re-inventing the wheel.

9 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Disappointed in the lack of dotted jizz and the eight pubes (four each ball). Struggled to see what it was without the basics if I'm honest 6/10. Don't go re-inventing the wheel.

^^^Boorish Daily Mail Philistine. That picture captures the essence of the penis free to explore the universe unconstrained by pubic friction or momentum fighting spurts. The free line drawing could fool the ignorant into ignoring it's innate brutalism, curved lines only for the deliberate purpose of entering the the black hole at the heart of our galaxy without touching the sides. Frankly, a masterpiece.

Even if an American manager won every football achievement possible, it would still sound as though they haven't a fucking clue what they're on about. Americans talking about football (soccer) will never sound 'right.'

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

Even if an American manager won every football achievement possible, it would still sound as though they haven't a fucking clue what they're on about. Americans talking about football (soccer) will never sound 'right.'

Even if they are in the "prem ear" league?

1 hour ago, Kennboy1978 said:

It's yer maws wallpaper.

I like the simplistic free flowing lines the artist has created with this work, I also like his reluctance to indulge in the cliched jizz spurting, and pubes on the bollocks.
knob.jpg

Looks like the force of an invisible boxing-gloved punch is making quite an impact on the right hand side of the shaft and right testicle.