Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Youngest wean moves out on Friday to his own place, that's me got an empty (apart fae she who must be obeyed and the ginger poodle) . Need to draw up plans for turning his room into a man cave.

I've been looking at properties with my girlfriend with a plan to move in to one by next Christmas.

She thinks I want a second room for a child, she hasn't yet realised I want that to become my own man cave.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

I've been looking at properties with my girlfriend with a plan to move in to one by next Christmas.

She thinks I want a second room for a child, she hasn't yet realised I want that to become my own man cave.

I think she's smarter than you take her for.

I'm buying a two bedroom flat, hopefully, on the proviso that it's my flat and the girlfriend can stay when she wants, but will be relegated to the spare room if the footballs on. I'm debating whether to actually have a second bedroom or just getting a pool table instead. [emoji23]

12 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

Youngest wean moves out on Friday to his own place, that's me got an empty (apart fae she who must be obeyed and the ginger poodle) . Need to draw up plans for turning his room into a man cave.

Wife claimed ours when the young yin moved out, turned it into an office for her work, decorating bottles and nappy cake making pish. Kept all her shite in one place, sometimes don't see her for hours on end

Who was the poster the other week who was slightly freaked out when he heard screams then a thud in Glasgow city centre and found out it was a naked guy committing suicide from the hotel at Glasgow Central? The footage is now online if you would like to be traumatised further. 

33 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Who was the poster the other week who was slightly freaked out when he heard screams then a thud in Glasgow city centre and found out it was a naked guy committing suicide from the hotel at Glasgow Central? The footage is now online if you would like to be traumatised further. 

I've actually seen that video. Took great pride on Sunday when me and the Mrs were in town of pointing out to her "look, that's where the naked guy landed"

25 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I've actually seen that video. Took great pride on Sunday when me and the Mrs were in town of pointing out to her "look, that's where the naked guy landed"

It's going to become Glasgow's own version of the Dallas book depository window for tourists.

Does anyone know the full story behind who the guy was as I can't find anything about it online?

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Where would one find said video? research purposes obviously .