Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I think a couple of lines have blue Lothian Buses but I've lived in Edinburgh for 11 years and they've always been maroon in that time.

Only one I can't think of is the airport bus. Although they do occasionally use them on other lines. Pretty sure the 113 is a green bus as well, but don't know for sure.

12 minutes ago, Widge said:

Only one I can't think of is the airport bus. Although they do occasionally use them on other lines. Pretty sure the 113 is a green bus as well, but don't know for sure.

I'm sure there's one that goes through the New Town to the art galleries that is blue.

I got the bus the other day, God it's awful.  People talking at the top of their voices, headcases, junkies everywhere.  A guy sat down in front of me, took his boots off and started picking his feet.

1 hour ago, Wren Road said:

Have Lothian Buses always been maroon? I have visions of being half maroon and half green fleet years ago? Maybe I'm just imagining it

3521670572_6532ec2558_z.jpg?zz=1

I remember there being a mix of green buses and maroon ones (as evidenced above) when I was a boy. Don't know why they are all that rotten maroon colour these days. The new buses are pretty stylish (and very similar to the new London buses) yet look pish, just like the trams as they are such dreary colours devoid of any taste or style. 

2 hours ago, Günther said:

:lol: Sometimes I picture him as the picture above, then I picture him as an angry wee troll. 2 completely different pictures for 1 guy!

Do I feature more prominently in your sexual or your murder fantasies?

Second thoughts, don't answer that.