Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 09/11/2016 at 13:57, Hedgecutter said:

Opened a toilet cubicle door to find an enormous turd standing in the bowl. I never knew that such things were humanly possible, it's at least the size of a Subway footlong. emoji47.png

I thought the spoiler in your signature was part of the post for a second there. Couldn't have paid me to click on it  :shutup

Spoiler

BwoZtHnCAAAuM_K.jpg

30 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Trump gets elected for being a racist, sexist bigot. I end up in the c**t's house at work for looking at some daft boot the wrong way. It's a sair fecht. 

Was "the wrong way" anything like this?

2433F41200000578-0-image-m-14_1419176073

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

When you have important work to be done, it's good to be prepared..

Mother-in-law asked you to help her with some important work in the bathroom while the house is empty for the night?

Going by the news today, I don't think I've ever actually heard a song by Leonard Cohen, aside from other people's cover versions of that appalling Hallelujah song. Not sure how I've managed this, considering I've been well aware of who he is for decades  :unsure2:

Went out for a few beers and a feed with my mate last night, all very sedate.  Missed my train home by seconds and meant a 30 min wait for the next one.

If you ever find yourself waiting for a train at Queens Park and decide to nip across the road to MacDonners for some veg pakora, I can advise that whilst it was very nice, the rectal prolapse the following day might not be quite worth it.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Went out for a few beers and a feed with my mate last night, all very sedate.  Missed my train home by seconds and meant a 30 min wait for the next one.

If you ever find yourself waiting for a train at Queens Park and decide to nip across the road to MacDonners for some veg pakora, I can advise that whilst it was very nice, the rectal prolapse the following day might not be quite worth it.

I find that with spicy food, the better it is on the way in, the worse it is on the way out.

32 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Going by the news today, I don't think I've ever actually heard a song by Leonard Cohen, aside from other people's cover versions of that appalling Hallelujah song. Not sure how I've managed this, considering I've been well aware of who he is for decades  :unsure2:

I'm slightly worried that by the year's end, I will have no music heroes left.:(

Cohen's music is often regarded as depressive. I won't argue with that, much, considering one of my favourite songs is "Closing Time" from "The Future".

He always had brilliant female backing singers. I liked his music, he will be missed.

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I've just heard a guy die I think. I work on Gordon Street, heard a scream and then loads of sirens, turns out someone has jumped out a window on the 4th floor about 100 yards away.

Grim.

I know he's not popular on here (I don't mind him though), but that's an extreme step for the lad to have taken.