Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

23 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

I see you're still defensive about your solo clubbing. 

Not at all, I just resent you trying to besmirch the reputation of a lovely lady.

If I had a glove handy I'd strike your cheek with it.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, The Diabolical One said:

The only correct way to deal with right wing demonstrations is the Hibernian way. Lure them into a side street off one of the most popular roads in the country that has zero CCTV and batter them. 

In case anyone missed this reference, this is the aforementioned demonstration

About one minute in an absolute solid boot to the face for one of the Rangers casuals. 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well i have been told various things about this incident and someone told me it wasnt even after a match it was just guys fighting. 

It was after an Orange march in Edinburgh, I think.

This EEN report has a hilarious summary of the history of the ambush as military tactic

ETA - I can't seem to C&P?

Edited by ICTChris

31 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

About one minute in an absolute solid boot to the face for one of the Rangers casuals. 

I like the way the cop makes a wise exit and leaves them to it. Probably to call for help no doubt.

3 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

FORIGEN

FORIGEN

...coming over here, stealing our nuts and berries.

54 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

What a bunch of pavement dancing lesbians. The little fackin mug who skips backwards with his hands behind his back needs a good kick in the peas just for pulling off that pointless manoeuvre. 

On 27/03/2017 at 09:34, Tynieness said:

Dropped the weans at school and was disgusted to see the amounts of arseholes carrying coffee cups.  

Really, can you not wait twenty minutes for your caffeine fixes you pretentious c***s.

Also heard one posh cow tell her cherub to make good choices.  f**k off.

seen some hipster in morrisons the other night in dumbarton, make a coffee from the instant coffee machine BEFORE he did his shopping he drank coffee as he shopped the fuckin lunatic.

whats this about???

seen some hipster in morrisons the other night in dumbarton, make a coffee from the instant coffee machine BEFORE he did his shopping he drank coffee as he shopped the fuckin lunatic.

whats this about???

That fake hot drink addiction drives me fucking loopy. My parents-in-law are terrible for this. They will literally say they can't do whatever it may be (getting the shopping out the boot, walking the dog, opening the post, wee everyday nothings like that) until they've gone through the ritual of making and drinking a tea or coffee. Also, anyone who has ever said they really need a tea/coffee should be thrown into an active volcano. This kind of pointless behaviour must be stopped.

12 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

That fake hot drink addiction drives me fucking loopy. My parents-in-law are terrible for this. They will literally say they can't do whatever it may be (getting the shopping out the boot, walking the dog, opening the post, wee everyday nothings like that) until they've gone through the ritual of making and drinking a tea or coffee. Also, anyone who has ever said they really need a tea/coffee should be thrown into an active volcano. This kind of pointless behaviour must be stopped.

i like coffee and tea but i never need them , they are a choice.

i worked with a guy who would hit out with this " can't function without my coffee in the morning" this is a guy claiming he literally cannot breathe without coffee.

genuine lunatics

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

The body likes routine so if people haven't had their coffee in the morning which they are used to then it will make them feel that they need one. Not that strange a thing really. 

Pish