Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Broony88 said:

Stayed in a hotel last night and at breakfast this morning a couple in their forties strolled into breakfast in their socks. Tell me nobody on here thinks this is acceptable behaviour ? 

If it was white sports socks with the wee stripes then no.

Heard a sound I really didn't want to hear again, a wasp in the loft. There was a wasps nest in the gap between the walls last year and when I switched on the loft light on they would go towards the light source (I have a lot of my belongings in the loft). The nest died off near the end of the year leaving a few queens, I got rid of most of them but it sounds like one had been hibernating between the floor boards and the ceiling and has just woken up. All it takes is one.

Looks like I'm going to have to do battle yet again this year.

Related image

Heard a sound I really didn't want to hear again, a wasp in the loft. There was a wasps nest in the gap between the walls last year and when I switched on the loft light on they would go towards the light source (I have a lot of my belongings in the loft). The nest died off near the end of the year leaving a few queens, I got rid of most of them but it sounds like one had been hibernating between the floor boards and the ceiling and has just woken up. All it takes is one.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF83ULrlVt5KqR9jFSVt3uiO_7Gtnn8r9va0bQeSRurlc2YJWY

Burn your house down. It's the only way.

1 hour ago, CityDave said:

Related image

Tweet @POTUS and get him to drop a MOAB ASAP.

On 14/04/2017 at 15:05, Adam said:

I got married six years ago today at this exact moment. I'm having a beer just now to celebrate the fact that a year from now, I will be divorced. I'm sure Lisa Cuddy won't mind me posting this...

My divorce came through last week!!

5 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

Butteries are an immense way to ease the Sunday morning pains

Worked with a fella from Aberdeen who used to go on and on about fucking butteries. Eventually after he went home for the weekend he brought back about a dozen for everyone at work.

No-one liked them and he was ragin' that they all went to waste. They're a bit plain. Don't see the fuss.

I'd never heard of butteries until I worked offshore. Tried them once, thought they were shite and that was the end of it. The reaction you get when telling someone from up north that they're shite though, it seems to induce absolute rage for some reason.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Why did you have them on top of the sausage? 

:)

Just opened a bottle of Chardonny and noticed a wee bit on the back saying "avoid alcohol if pregnant or trying to conceive"; not sure about the second bit tbh.

Edited by Granny Danger