Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

My old work shoes are still sitting in a drawer at work.

Does anyone know anyone who can restore them?

sshoes.thumb.jpg.aff14f98f5c31518fadb54ccb80fc1b3.jpg

Parallel lives DA. I stumbled across these at Christmas time. Think I'd worn them to wash the cars at some point and put them away wet.

IMG_1128.JPG

Twice this week I've driven home over the squinty bridge and there's been a woman cycling the other way smiling to herself. Not having a hands free conversation. Not laughing. Just a rigid fixed smile while peddling along and while dressed like a hipster with a bike straight out of an old French film. It's totally jarring to see someone just smiling like that. I despise her.

Twice this week I've driven home over the squinty bridge and there's been a woman cycling the other way smiling to herself. Not having a hands free conversation. Not laughing. Just a rigid fixed smile while peddling along and while dressed like a hipster with a bike straight out of an old French film. It's totally jarring to see someone just smiling like that. I despise her.

Maybe the seat is giving her a little treat.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

There's loads of them. Cùnt's with every item of clothing carefully chosen to look like they've just been thrown together. On some "vintage" bike. You are not in Belle and fucking Sebastian! We should stretch wire across the road about neck height.

Don't let the attention seeking roasters bother you Pete.

There's loads of them. Cùnt's with every item of clothing carefully chosen to look like they've just been thrown together. On some "vintage" bike. You are not in Belle and fucking Sebastian! We should stretch wire across the road about neck height.
Don't let the attention seeking roasters bother you Pete.

Bless you, Sarn't. Bless you.

What gets me is, you can get a bike for £100.00 at Halford,  but that wouldn't fit in the video running through their hip heads.

Weird, posturing folk. Both times she has not only been smiling to herself, like a fucking oddball, but also wearing a fucking mac. This is real life, not Amelie. f**k these people.