Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, WeAreElgin said:

I've had a couple of problems with my car that I've had to shell out to fix, and it's gotten to the point where I am now having dreams about my car breaking down. Head gone.

I had a nice win gambling on football the other week and was mulling over where to book a holiday, until most of it went on getting the car through its MOT. :(

I had a nice win gambling on football the other week and was mulling over where to book a holiday, until most of it went on getting the car through its MOT. [emoji20]

It's shite isn't it, but the alternative (public transport) is not particularly appealing either.

I've just had to check to make sure my brakes were ok after having the discs replaced on Wednesday as I had dreamt they were fucked again..

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I had a nice win gambling on football the other week and was mulling over where to book a holiday, until most of it went on getting the car through its MOT. :(

I am about to put my car in for its 2 year service and have been quoted £380.  I could get it done cheaper at an independent garage but since it's a lease car I'm obliged to go to the local dealership.  Pissed off.

I am about to put my car in for its 2 year service and have been quoted £380.  I could get it done cheaper at an independent garage but since it's a lease car I'm obliged to go to the local dealership.  Pissed off.

Eh? For £380 I'd want a service, MOT and 4 tyres. What do you drive?

Got pissed last night and fell asleep whilst cycling home in the early hours of the morning. Thankfully a lamp post stopped my momentum......

A mate (no not me) did that and broke both his arms. He hit a stormdrain cover and went arse over tit.

They actually had time for La La Land to give their acceptance speeches before someone revealed the mistake. Did they just think 'err, shall we just pretend La La Land have won it and get rid of any evidence that it was supposed to go to Moonlighting?'