Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Hey everyone look at how important i am " He's not getting the job" 
Only to change it when you got stick over it.

Aye, no bother pal. I changed the last line to clarify that it wasn't my decision, never said it was but noticed it may have came across as such after I read a couple of replys. I'll try and be more succinct in future for your benefit.

I'm six pints in (Stella), 1 glass away from a full bottle of Cabernet Merlot - not shared, and I'm quite happy watching the tennis, normally I'd be looking to go home at this point and wondering how many kebabs I could eat.
Seems another Tory government is more of a sobering thought than I anticipated.
Trying to decide whether to go back on the Stella or another bottle of wine.

7 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

I'm six pints in (Stella), 1 glass away from a full bottle of Cabernet Merlot - not shared, and I'm quite happy watching the tennis, normally I'd be looking to go home at this point and wondering how many kebabs I could eat.
Seems another Tory government is more of a sobering thought than I anticipated.
Trying to decide whether to go back on the Stella or another bottle of wine.

Do you not get banged up for staggering home or falling into a taxi pished over there?

Do you not get banged up for staggering home or falling into a taxi pished over there?

No, as long as you make your way directly to a taxi & don't make the mistake of being an arsehole by trying to walk to the next pub or shouting / starting shite, you're ok.
The police rarely are a presence near the hotel bars as they know the community polices itself. Been here for 3 1/2 years and not witnessed one fight or more than 6 episodes of people arguing in a bar. Safest place for a night out I know. Everyone knows the rules & are happy to go along with them as it makes for a better day/ night out.

It'll be a year next month that my dad died and I've finally got round to getting his house on the market.  Was weird seeing the photos of the place in the marketing stuff, despite me being in and out the place whilst it's been empty for months.

2 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

No, as long as you make your way directly to a taxi & don't make the mistake of being an arsehole by trying to walk to the next pub or shouting / starting shite, you're ok.
The police rarely are a presence near the hotel bars as they know the community polices itself. Been here for 3 1/2 years and not witnessed one fight or more than 6 episodes of people arguing in a bar. Safest place for a night out I know. Everyone knows the rules & are happy to go along with them as it makes for a better day/ night out.

Related image

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It'll be a year next month that my dad died and I've finally got round to getting his house on the market.  Was weird seeing the photos of the place in the marketing stuff, despite me being in and out the place whilst it's been empty for months.

When my old man died three years ago, he had a flat that he moved into when he fell out with his second wife. We'll him and the second wife eventually reconciled so he decided to rent the flat out. When he died I thought maybe I would take it on but the second wife had other plans. Sold the flat on the cheap and kept all the money and there was f**k all legally I could do about it. Seething doesn't even cover it