Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

40 minutes ago, sjc said:

I do hope you're going to creosote that lovely new fence and not just leave it to rot?

Fencing wood here in Oz is treated with shit loads of dodgy chemicals. No need to creosote it. If the animals don't kill you, the fences will.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I preferred Philpy's fence, although Phipy's was also quite good.

phipy, phipy, phipy the bush kangaroo. Excuse my typos. Too much coffee, overworked and into my second week of sobriety. Two days off the Space Raiders too. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

No drink will see at least a massive reduction of the fags as well. Only decaf coffee at work. I imagine I'll have torn someone's face off before the end of next week.

I've never tried cutting down coffee. My newest espresso pot makes six shots at once and I'll do at least two or three pots before leaving the house then a couple of large cafetieres at work. If I go to the gym I'll neck cold coffees too. You can fit so much into the day and only need a minimal amount of sleep. 

It won't be me trying it.

Trying my fucking patience though. Sorry Sarj., just the thought of this no bevy has made me irritable.
I've never tried cutting down coffee. My newest espresso pot makes six shots at once and I'll do at least two or three pots before leaving the house then a couple of large cafetieres at work. If I go to the gym I'll neck cold coffees too. You can fit so much into the day and only need a minimal amount of sleep. 

Do you not feel like shite though? Or too wired to notice? When I'm drinking a lot of coffee the little sleep I do have is really disturbed and I'm very restless. Then constantly tired.

7 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Trying my fucking patience though. Sorry Sarj., just the thought of this no bevy has made me irritable.

Do you not feel like shite though? Or too wired to notice? When I'm drinking a lot of coffee the little sleep I do have is really disturbed and I'm very restless. Then constantly tired.

I sleep very well. Asleep within seconds then up raring to go about 5ish. 

16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

tumblr_ml3l1wYkYv1r3yxp8o1_400.gif