Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 27.7.2017 at 13:55, NorthernJambo said:

7/10. f**k Richard Harris, Cher and rubber mice.

I concur. 7/10 with those 3 wrong also.

On 29.7.2017 at 18:16, PB1994 said:

I think that will happen in the next 10-20 years. Wouldn't bother me at all. Wouldn't change anything in Scottish football or even trying to get our teams to a European Group Stage.

Do my best to avoid watching the Champions League/EPL as it is. Been totally ruined

I would tend to agree, but I recall this being said every year from the mid 90's until now, so the chances are we might still be seeing the same thing in another decade or two.

Anyway, one of my colleagues fucked off on holiday for the next fortnight. Left the office on Friday telling me there was nothing to look out for. Came in this morning to a good fortnights worth of work that needs to be done. p***k.

I'm struggling to understand the criticisms of Peter Capaldi as Doctor Who. I used to like the show when I was a kid (pre-reboot) and whilst I've watched it since it came back I never really warmed to it, largely because I didn't like the portrayals of The Doctor. Capaldi is the first one who I think portrays him right and I've enjoyed the show considerably more during his tenure but he seems widely criticised, mainly for the exact things I like about him. The moral ambiguity, the p***kliness and flashes of anger. It's better than the boyishness of the previous two. He actually seems like the Doctor.

I'm starting teetotal attempt #43789. Managed it for a few years once, and a couple of spells of 4-6 months. Tomorrow I plan to quit roll ups, Space Raiders and peanut M&Ms. Missus has suggested I get back in the boxing ring too. I think she likes the combination of me being out of the house and getting punched in the face.

I'm starting teetotal attempt #43789. Managed it for a few years once, and a couple of spells of 4-6 months. Tomorrow I plan to quit roll ups, Space Raiders and peanut M&Ms. Missus has suggested I get back in the boxing ring too. I think she likes the combination of me being out of the house and getting punched in the face.

She just wants rid of you for a couple of hours so a real man can come round, get drunk and pump her.

I'm struggling to understand the criticisms of Peter Capaldi as Doctor Who. I used to like the show when I was a kid (pre-reboot) and whilst I've watched it since it came back I never really warmed to it, largely because I didn't like the portrayals of The Doctor. Capaldi is the first one who I think portrays him right and I've enjoyed the show considerably more during his tenure but he seems widely criticised, mainly for the exact things I like about him. The moral ambiguity, the p***kliness and flashes of anger. It's better than the boyishness of the previous two. He actually seems like the Doctor.

Doctor Who is a children's programme and those who endlessly discuss it are OFTW

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Reaching the end of the long-game here lads.

Once he leaves for the gym I am going to blast Mrs Par while@throbber jumps out the bushes and slows him down on his way to the gym just long enough that I can glove up and run round there and panel him.

We all know you'd like to drag me into a bush you little ball of repressed emotions you x

20 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Bert that better no be you in my rivals top.
Just need agreement of contract and release date. However on Friday I will be off on holiday so an agent may have to be involved to help both parties

I'm a fair bit older and better looking.