Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

They weren't going to pay out anyway, got an email.

I don't gamble often so don't know much about betting but are they allowed to do that? If you've put a bet on in good faith based on what they have offered you then surely they have to honour it as the transaction has been completed?

48 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I don't gamble often so don't know much about betting but are they allowed to do that? If you've put a bet on in good faith based on what they have offered you then surely they have to honour it as the transaction has been completed?

I think you'll find that Beltrami's superior drew up the bookies rules.

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Post it then you selfish b*****d

It was on Facebook and I can't copy it. Since you're a Norman no mates not on it i can't show you it. Get on Facebook so we can be pals x

3 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

You'd think so but they can get out of paying in the case of a "palpable error", ie. when they obviously made a mistake, which in this case was clear.