Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Dozed off on the sofa for about ten minutes. Tend not to like sleeping during the day as it always makes me feel groggy. Woken up from this unexpected nap feeling considerably better than I did all morning, headache gone, don't feel groggy at all and suddenly I feel alert again.

12 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Dozed off on the sofa for about ten minutes. Tend not to like sleeping during the day as it always makes me feel groggy. Woken up from this unexpected nap feeling considerably better than I did all morning, headache gone, don't feel groggy at all and suddenly I feel alert again.

Check the calendar. Rather than ten minutes you may have been asleep for twenty years like some latter day Rip Van McWinkle. Was Princess Di still alive when you nodded off?

I've always been a big advocate of the power nap. Even a minute or two is enough. If I'm going to do something high energy (like a boozy night out or some boxing) then a quick nap sets me up perfectly. 

I had a few drinks yesterday, not enough to put me out of action, but enough to feel it when the bairn got me up at 6:30 this morning. This ten minute power nap has restored me.

Cunto In the office has just rocked in with a plate of beans and two slices of toast on a side plate.

Toast on beans? Unsurprisingly it turns out this individual got the wrong bus home last night. 

24 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Cunto In the office has just rocked in with a plate of beans and two slices of toast on a side plate.

Toast on beans? Unsurprisingly it turns out this individual got the wrong bus home last night. 

Wait, are you saying he put the toast on top of the beans? Beans on toast is a perfectly acceptable meal if you're a bit skint or just can't be arsed making something, but putting toast on top of beans is not only stupid, it's wrong.

Probably best to just delete his genetic code.