Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just got home and my Portuguese neighbours are having a BBQ, done a bit of lurking and kidding on I'm interested in them and what they have to say and am now reaping the benefits. Absolutely delicious, they know how to do it, no burgers or chicken legs here, all marinated goodness. I'll save my micro penne aribiata til tomorrow night.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Just got home and my Portuguese neighbours are having a BBQ, done a bit of lurking and kidding on I'm interested in them and what they have to say and am now reaping the benefits. Absolutely delicious, they know how to do it, no burgers or chicken legs here, all marinated goodness. I'll save my micro penne aribiata til tomorrow night.

My team: Celtic

Quelle surprise.

I did a good deed on Sunday and picked up a group of damsels in distress (they flagged me down, I didn't kerb crawl them). They were Eastern European air hostesses and had misjusdged their attire for the Scottish summer (it was pissing down and they'd left a country hotel to walk to the bus stop). Had they been typical hitchhikers (white gap year types with dreadlocks) I'd have driven by them and possibly flicked the V's but for three ladies in high heels etc blocking the road I stopped. I feel very shallow. 

I did a good deed on Sunday and picked up a group of damsels in distress (they flagged me down, I didn't kerb crawl them). They were Eastern European air hostesses and had misjusdged their attire for the Scottish summer (it was pissing down and they'd left a country hotel to walk to the bus stop). Had they been typical hitchhikers (white gap year types with dreadlocks) I'd have driven by them and possibly flicked the V's but for three ladies in high heels etc blocking the road I stopped. I feel very shallow. 

A good deed is a good deed, the motivation for it shouldn't matter.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mrs B is going to be well impressed with how ITK I am when I predict the grisly discoveey of 3 maimed air hostesses then predict the killer to be an eccentric loafer obsessed aristocrat who was found springing around the woods at the burial site in his Hunter wellies

Profiling.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Mrs B is going to be well impressed with how ITK I am when I predict the grisly discoveey of 3 maimed air hostesses then predict the killer to be an eccentric loafer obsessed aristocrat who was found springing around the woods at the burial site in his Hunter wellies

I was sweating like Norman Bates (was just out of the sauna and even after a shower and some cold air from the hair dryer I couldn't cool down) but I promise they were all safely deposited at the bus stop fully intact. 

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seen some wee scrote absolitrly haring it across the Falkirk retail park there, straight across roads, between cars, lowping wee barriers and diving through bushes etc with a copper in full sprint pursuing him.

Pretty exciting but really gutted I will never get to know how it ended. The wee c**t should have got away but kudos to the solidly built cop with all his gear on who was belting it after him.

Wee scrotes love a retail park. Every time I go to Hermiston Gait the police are busy cuffing some ne'er do well for nicking something out of Decathlon. They must realise they will raise suspicion even before they start stealing stuff. They couldn't look less like the sort of person that would be buying a riding crop or a compass. 

Mentioned before that the ads on here seem psychic. Today I have some socks on that nearly reach my knees. Missus got me them and thought they were normal ones. I showed her them and thought they looked pretty good. I suggested I could get some "compression" socks to wear to the gym (ie get to wear long socks in the pretence it's for some serious sporting purpose rather than just for a cheap thrill). Now my p&b is showing me adverts for compression socks. I never googled them - just mentioned them to the missus. I feel I should wear a tinfoil hat when using P&B. 

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

What a gentleman. A perverted gentleman but a gentleman nonetheless.

Mentioned before that the ads on here seem psychic. Today I have some socks on that nearly reach my knees. Missus got me them and thought they were normal ones. I showed her them and thought they looked pretty good. I suggested I could get some "compression" socks to wear to the gym (ie get to wear long socks in the pretence it's for some serious sporting purpose rather than just for a cheap thrill). Now my p&b is showing me adverts for compression socks. I never googled them - just mentioned them to the missus. I feel I should wear a tinfoil hat when using P&B. 

Tinfoil hat, knee length socks and wellies to spring about in. I've nothing but respect for your bravery.