Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Please don't associate riff raft like that with Elgin. She's clearly from Nairn.

I would argue that not all women from nairn are like that. She seems relatively normal

We've a Portuguese family next door and the old granny is over living with them just now. She has lots of free time and not a lot of money so my gf and her have came to an agreement that we'll pay her do our ironing, or some of it at least.

She keeps catching us of guard when she comes for it and my gf just grabs a pile of washing, sticks it in a bag and gives her it but there's always pairs of my pants in there. So not only is this old lady handling my pants and ironing them, she now thinks that I'm the type of guy who wants his pants ironed and that's all I think about when I see him.

They do feel a lot nicer to wear right enough.

587197ee1ed184d76ae7db781a655533.jpg

Lewis trying to look like A$AP Rocky but would agree he's more like Kriss Kross or one of the kids from Rae Sremmurd. They're never going to look as good as the king of racing driver cool, Jackie Stewart, seen here passing on style tips to Paul Newman:

paulnewmanjackiestewartriverside69.jpg

I just realised today that Red Bull presumably takes its name from the fact that it contains taurine.

In my defence, until recently I don't think I handled a can of the stuff in about twenty years. It's certainly no Moray Cup.

I seem to be meeting more and more folk who are intolerant to gluten. I asked one of my recently converted gluten-free mates what made him realise he was gluten intolerant. He said that he kept getting bloated when he ate too much bread. But isn't that just what happens when you eat too much bread?

In the end my days chores consisted of hoovering full house, mopping wooden floors, cleaning the bathrooms , polishing, cleaned kitchen and all the windows.

Just been moaned at for not putting hoover away. 

200.webp#0-grid1

You should've put the hoover away, dumbass.

Any photos of her wearing American tan tights and a silver boob tube, waxing her top lip while sitting on the toilet?

12 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I seem to be meeting more and more folk who are intolerant to gluten. I asked one of my recently converted gluten-free mates what made him realise he was gluten intolerant. He said that he kept getting bloated when he ate too much bread. But isn't that just what happens when you eat too much bread?

They are all talking shite. Under 10% of people are gluten intolerant, but something ridiculous like 40 or 50% of people say they are. It's a complete fad, and folk are happy to pay the extra money for what is a marketing tool to part idiots with their cash.

If you were actually gluten intolerant then it's a serious health matter, not something you can self diagnose because someone that likes yoga and a 'clean' diet tells you.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

They are all talking shite. Under 10% of people are gluten intolerant, but something ridiculous like 40 or 50% of people say they are. It's a complete fad, and folk are happy to pay the extra money for what is a marketing tool to part idiots with their cash.
If you were actually gluten intolerant then it's actually a serious health matter, not something you can self diagnose because someone that likes yoga and a 'clean' diet tells you.

I'd quite like to give Yoga a go. There is a yoga place I walk past quite often in Edinburgh that has a warm glow coming from it. It looks so welcoming on cold winter nights.

8 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

If you were actually gluten intolerant then it's actually a serious health matter, not something you can self diagnose because someone that likes yoga and a 'clean' diet tells you.

My nephew has been diagnosed as gluten intolerant by doctors first in Germany and then here. Both were dismissed as weak constitution. Failing us.

14 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

My daughters allergic to gluten, face goes blotchy when she eats it. She's also allergic to dairy, soya, eggs and strawberries. I haven't bothered trying her with nuts! I carry piriton and epipens. Allergies not intolerances though. The good thing about the self diagnosed brigade is it's increasing demand and making things like gluten free pasta more readily available than it was even 5 years ago. 

22 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I'd quite like to give Yoga a go. There is a yoga place I walk past quite often in Edinburgh that has a warm glow coming from it. It looks so welcoming on cold winter nights.

1C677F76-7F79-4594-B05D-EED76628AE1B-349-0000009CC56F70C9.jpeg.4ad651671458880c19f15f1e74094ca7.jpeg

Yoga, aye?

35 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Sounds like you might have a gluten intolerance, mate. Might want to pick up some brilliant gluten-free bread from the Big Fat Bakery Company next time you're in Alloa.

(don't listen to anyone on here about what the gluten was replaced with)

3 hours ago, Tynieness said:

In the end my days chores consisted of hoovering full house, mopping wooden floors, cleaning the bathrooms , polishing, cleaned kitchen and all the windows.

Just been moaned at for not putting hoover away. 

200.webp#0-grid1

You're a bad man. :rolleyes:

I have used on occasion "Well I did want to leave something for you to do so you could tell your friends you had to finish the housework when you got home. After all that's what you keep telling them". :lol: