Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

You can always just f**k off, get your own place and never see the baby.  CSA will give you a call mind you, or you could bugger off overseas.

I'd say so, I'm thinking about cheating on her just now so that could seal my fate and get in the clear. I would be quite widely hated by my family and hers though i would imagine. 

We've a Portuguese family next door and the old granny is over living with them just now. She has lots of free time and not a lot of money so my gf and her have came to an agreement that we'll pay her do our ironing, or some of it at least.

She keeps catching us of guard when she comes for it and my gf just grabs a pile of washing, sticks it in a bag and gives her it but there's always pairs of my pants in there. So not only is this old lady handling my pants and ironing them, she now thinks that I'm the type of guy who wants his pants ironed and that's all I think about when I see her.

They do feel a lot nicer to wear right enough.

What a bunch of losers, housework on a Sunday. Who wears the troosers in your house?

I did mine yesterday, so I've only the ironing to do and the dinner to make, after I get back from the shops.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Between yesterday and today I've got a new deal on car insurance (keeping the level the same rather than the automatic renewal increase), switched energy suppliers (saving at least 15 quid a month), and worked out my details and strategy for getting a new virgin media deal (The c***s gradually ramp it up but I want to watch the test match next week before ditching sky sports and threatening to leave. I'll save at least 50 a month at that point).

Over the next fortnight I need to remortgage (finally under the 80% ratio thing that allows you to get a much better deal) and contact the student loan company (to work out how I want to pay the last couple of hundred quid - 14 years of payments will be done).

Happy days.

Just now, Tynieness said:

He was inspired by the film Junior.

I've never seen that film. Does it actually contain a scene where Arnie gets humped by his twin brother Danny DeVito?

Too much for me, and I sat through A Serbian Film.