Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I live alone and woke up in my spare bed. Was I that pished I kicked myself out my own bed?

Do that quite often. I sometimes get that drunk that I forget where I live, and often end up in my old room at my folks house. It's a fair effort considering I haven't lived at home for over a decade, they live about twice as far from town as I do and I probably pass my own house en route to theirs. Strange stuff, the old drink.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Do that quite often. I sometimes get that drunk that I forget where I live, and often end up in my old room at my folks house. It's a fair effort considering I haven't lived at home for over a decade, they live about twice as far from town as I do and I probably pass my own house en route to theirs. Strange stuff, the old drink.

You've got an interesting conversation to have with the prospective new owners once the auld yins end up in a home...

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I've driven to my old house a couple of times.

Got on the bus home from Glasgow tonight with my daughter and we sat upstairs, just behind the stairway as there was a woman and her 5yr old son at the very front, that's where my daughter likes to sit.

This drunk fud gets on and came upstairs, shouting and swearing about scots being c***s, he was Scottish, and sat a few rows behind us on the opposite side of the aisle. He continued to shout and call everyone c***s and wankers and I could see the woman, and my daughter were a bit affected by him so I turned to speak to him, before I said a word he asked me what the f**k am I gonna go about it? So I asked him to stop swearing as there were kids on the bus and he obliged and sat back.

As soon as the bus pulled out of the station he came and sat directly behind us and started mumbling about me, my daughter, him bring a catholic, us being fucking prods and saying I should walk away. My daughter was very intimidated by this so I said to her to move downstairs. As we got up to go he followed us over to the stairs and stood over us as we walked down, calling us fucking prods and saying he's a catholic, I thought he was gonna swing for me as I was halfway down.

I told the driver he should do something about him and I'd go back up with him if needed. Instead he pulled the bus over and phoned the police.

When the p***k heard this he came down the stairs, still going on about being a catholic and then about 3 stairs from the bottom his feet flew away from him and he fell backwards, cracking his back across the stairs and lay there in agony, almost crying with the pain. It was a wonderful sight. The driver said he had to wait for the police, so we sat for 10 mins then another bus came, we jumped that and went home.

Karma can be a thing of beauty sometimes.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Got on the bus home from Glasgow tonight with my daughter and we sat upstairs, just behind the stairway as there was a woman and her 5yr old son at the very front, that's where my daughter likes to sit. This drunk fud gets on and came upstairs, shouting and swearing about scots being c***s, he was Scottish, and sat a few rows behind us on the opposite side of the aisle. He continued to shout and call everyone c***s and wankers and I could see the woman, and my daughter were a bit affected by him so I turned to speak to him, before I said a word he asked me what the f**k am I gonna go about it? So I asked him to stop swearing as there were kids on the bus and he obliged and sat back. As soon as the bus pulled out of the station he came and sat directly behind us and started mumbling about me, my daughter, him bring a catholic, us being fucking prods and saying I should walk away. My daughter was very intimidated by this so I said to her to move downstairs. As we got up to go he followed us over to the stairs and stood over us as we walked down, calling us fucking prods and saying he's a catholic, I thought he was gonna swing for me as I was halfway down. I told the driver he should do something about him and I'd go back up if needed. Instead he pulled the bus over and phoned the police. When the p***k heard this he came down the stairs, still going on about being a catholic and then about 3 stairs from the bottom his feet flew away from him and he fell backwards, cracking his back across the stairs and lay there in agony, almost crying with the pain. It was a beautiful sight. The driver said he had to wait for the police, so we sat for 10 mins then another bus came, we jumped that and went home. Karma can be a good c**t sometimes.

When the old red Clydeside Scottish buses were running out of Paisley to Glasgow they bought quite a few old London buses that you enter from the back circa 1984/5ish. Being a smart arse swinging around the pole at the bottom as the bus pulled up at the Argosy bar on the PRW my swinging technique was way off as the fanny driver braked hard and I went flying from the bus sprinting like Hussain Bolt into the bus stop window hard as f**k in front of a packed bus stop. Oh how everyone laughed as I picked myself up from the ground in agony. :lol:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

When the old red Clydeside Scottish buses were running out of Paisley to Glasgow they bought quite a few old London buses that you enter from the back circa 1984/5ish. Being a smart arse swinging around the pole at the bottom as the bus pulled up at the Argosy bar on the PRW my swinging technique was way off as the fanny driver braked hard and I went flying from the bus sprinting like Hussain Bolt into the bus stop window hard as f**k in front of a packed bus stop. Oh how everyone laughed as I picked myself up from the ground in agony. :lol:

Ah yes his lesser known brother...