Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A Serbian Film. Thankfully it wasn't the directors cut, which I'm told is even more graphic. I also watched Ma Mere around that time, another uncomfortable film.

I fast forwarded through Serbian film without any subtitles just to get the gist of it but because of this it never really effected me that much. Watched human centipede 2 a few weeks ago and that was quite similar in just being utterly an sick film that is there simply for shock value.

I was very disappointed when I saw The Human Centipede, any morbidity in the idea was badly let down by the execution.
The sequel was devoid of either.

I think the first one was a great horror that was disturbing and yet still left something for the imagination. The doctor was a great character and there was something believable about the story which made it work IMO.

The second one was just obscene with zero redeeming qualities about it. Third one was just plain shit.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

He is an obnoxious irritating little turd.

Used to play football with a lad in Manchester that go-karted with Lewis Hamilton when they were kids. He's (Lewis) very much the arsehole he comes across apparently....

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Look at the state of that. Its like something from House Party 2 (The Pyjama Jam) 

He's 32yo FFS! We've been there Bobby in that you hit a certain age and you realise that you can't get away with wearing certain things.....that said, all Lewis is missing is the face paint for his circus clown look to be complete....

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

He is the epitome of a c**t.  Looks like a c**t, behaves like a c**t, dresses like a c**t.

He is a c**t.

I'm pretty sure the above would have come into James Hunts F1 commentary of Lewis Hamilton had he sadly not died.

Edited by sjc