Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

Annoying little Australian c**t, Nick Kyrgios, forfeited a tennis match last week to a Tennys Sandgren who is from Tennessee. 

I was unfamiliar with his work until my phone popped up with a "news" story about him. 18 y/o tennis starlet Chelsea Samways had snuck out to meet him at a club one night. Turns out Chelsea's dad is an angry London plumber and he threatened to knock out Kyrgios for corrupting his precious daughter. He seems like quite a tight father as the only clothes young Chelsea appears to own are too small, seethrough or miniscule bikinis.

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Has she got her tongue out or a really fat lower lip?

You can see her lower lips quite clearly with those trousers. 

29 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

That would be brilliant.

I've seen some famous faces from the sporting world in Asda at Chesser but if there was one I'd pick to train as a killing machine it would be Bobby Skidmarks. The Statham-alike would be like a hot knife through butter.

I've seen some famous faces from the sporting world in Asda at Chesser but if there was one I'd pick to train as a killing machine it would be Bobby Skidmarks. The Statham-alike would be like a hot knife through butter.

Don't forget there's quite a few here who are effectively talk dwarves, their wee arms would be hopeless.

5 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Don't forget there's quite a few here who are effectively talk dwarves, their wee arms would be hopeless.

Exactly. We could engineer some terrible mismatches in the name of entertainment.