Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It astounds me that folk on here pay such close attention to what others post and can apparently recall fairly inconsequential conversations, threads, posting styles and the like from years ago.

This set-up is so easy it barely deserves any effort. Haha, you're old and your memory is failing.

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This set-up is so easy it barely deserves any effort. Haha, you're old and your memory is failing.

That’s a fair point.  I have had folk respond to posts I had made a couple of weeks previously and can’t remember having made the post.

I put that down to the fact that 95% of what I post on here is absolute drivel and the other 5% is not much better.

45 minutes ago, throbber said:

Glad you have finally noticed.

I have always known Throbs.  The only posts I’m serious about are:

a) ones that contain between 187 and 215 characters;

b) ones that contain the words ‘religion’, ‘Zion (or variants) and/or Rioja; and

c) ones that are critical of you.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just found out Im getting a long service award from the work for my, and I quote, "commitment and loyalty over the years".

Image result for david brent gif

When is div presenting this accolade to you?

WHAT’S HAPPENIN’?!!!

Thundercunt is now a ‘vloger’...

Imagine getting a swastika tattoo. What a fuckwit. I think the fact he had to note it wasn't a swastika says it all.

I'm also in genuine shock he's 28. I thought he was mid 30s.

A whi;le back I got a 'phone call about advertising my business in the Daily Mail; I told them it was a rag and wouldn't even think about it.

I got an e-mail this morning about advertising with the following e-mail follow up:

Hi again xxxxxx

OK, I get the fact that some people would rather walk ten miles on broken glass than advertise on the Daily Mail website. However, the fact remains that this is a good marketing offer irrespective of exaggerated stereotypes. Both the Mail and the Telegraph reach high-spending audiences, and a banner ad could generate loads of valuable traffic to xxxxxxx xxxxxx website.

Do you fancy giving one of them a try?

Murdo

The first line after the greeting is truly bizarre.  I have no idea if it relates to my previous 'phone response or if they just get a lot of negative feedback.  :lol:

Edited by Granny Danger

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Elgin bound in approximately 2 hours. 

And that can only mean another appearance on the RTBC thread later.

The stuff's been discontinued. Hopefully it's all sold out. 

Not sure where to post this but here in usa usa usa things just keep getting weirder and weirder.  An extreme conservative senate nominee in Alabama has been accused of having sex with a 14 year old girl some years ago while he was 32.  A fellow republican, the state auditor Jim Ziegler was quoted as saying, 

“Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler said choosing his words carefully before invoking Christ. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

“There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here,” Ziegler concluded. “Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alabama-state-auditor-defends-roy-moore-against-sexual-allegations-invokes-mary-and-joseph/article/2640217