Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I expect they already both have a very low opinion of you and this is merely something they'd expect of you, rather than lowering the bar in any way. 

I am actually quite well respected in my real life i'll have you know. 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I am actually quite well respected in my real life i'll have you know. 

Your future mother in law has clearly marked your card and knows you're not up to the job of providing adequate support for her precious wee chip monster.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Your future mother in law has clearly marked your card and knows you're not up to the job of providing adequate support for her precious wee chip monster.

Incorrect. I can get away with murder as far as her parents are concerned.

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

Not very, which is why i felt so uncomfortable knowing they were in there after the deposit I had just left. I didn't use the toilet closest to the sitting room as the pair of them were  sat on the couch chatting and would have known exactly what i was doing in the toilet. I wish i had used that toilet now though and feel quite ashamed about it all.

If a man can't shite in his own house what can he do? Tell the old boot if she doesn't like it, she can get the brush and bleach out to freshen it up.

Otherwise, get a job and shite there.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If a man can't shite in his own house what can he do? Tell the old boot if she doesn't like it, she can get the brush and bleach out to freshen it up.

Otherwise, get a job and shite there.

My parents were staying for a few nights and they stayed in the en suite, i was quite embarrassed to go for a shit when they were hovering about so i just went at the swimming pool instead. Despite having the en suite bedroom my father still thought nothing of shitting in the main toilet closest to the sitting room as well and he made absolutely no attempt to keep the noise down whatsoever. This was rather awkward when i was sat there trying to make conversation with my mother when we were sat on the couch.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

My parents were staying for a few nights and they stayed in the en suite, i was quite embarrassed to go for a shit when they were hovering about so i just went at the swimming pool instead. Despite having the en suite bedroom my father still thought nothing of shitting in the main toilet closest to the sitting room as well and he made absolutely no attempt to keep the noise down whatsoever. This was rather awkward when i was sat there trying to make conversation with my mother when we were sat on the couch.

We all shite. He could've left the door open and joined in.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Was your potty training a bit traumatic? You seem to be suffering  from jobbyphobia.

P.S. That will be £500.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I know we all have to shite, but he had the en suite so he could have shut the bedroom door and then shut the shower room door and shat as loudly as he wanted to and we wouldn't have had to hear it. Instead he just went to the nearest shitter possible, letting out an enormous wet fart to begin with and then plops and grunts at random intervals for the next 5 minutes. Its not exactly good manners is it? Not the first time he's done that when staying with us as well.

Just now, throbber said:

I know we all have to shite, but he had the en suite so he could have shut the bedroom door and then shut the shower room door and shat as loudly as he wanted to and we wouldn't have had to hear it. Instead he just went to the nearest shitter possible, letting out an enormous wet fart to begin with and then plops and grunts at random intervals for the next 5 minutes. Its not exactly good manners is it? Not the first time he's done that when staying with us as well.

He obviously has absolutely no regard for you.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Was your potty training a bit traumatic? You seem to be suffering  from jobbyphobia.

Not really, i don't particularly like people being able to hear me shitting though and  have no interest in hearing my dad shitting in the next room when i'm sat there having my morning coffee and talking with my mother. Its just a total lack of self awareness from him and something that greatly bothers me every time he comes to stay. If i ever go for a shit at someone else house i put some toilet roll down so my plops can't be heard and I also run a tap. 

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He obviously has absolutely no regard for you.

He has never had any regard for me ever, I'm not sure he even knows when my birthday is.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Obviously a bad diet,too.

Not really. sounded like a good consistency from where i was sat.

18 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

How many folk here still use computers (outside work/uni/school)? I pretty much use my phone for everything I do on the Internet aside from streaming (which I do through my Tv).

Me

If I need the internetweb I'm either at work or at home where I have computers. My phone is a PHONE (and does text messages)

f**k OFF!

45 minutes ago, throbber said:

43 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said: