Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I know there are a few other Campo Viejo Rioja enthusiasts on here, the last 2 bottles of this I have had have been shit. I think they have changed their product of late as it certainly has lost its flavour, I won’t be buying again.

Is it a screw cap? If so then it will remain a potential winner of the wine lucky dip

No it’s not a screw top. It has been a great wine that I have always gone for when it’s been on offer but as I have said, it just tastes flat now and there has definitely been a change.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

No it’s not a screw top. It has been a great wine that I have always gone for when it’s been on offer but as I have said, it just tastes flat now and there has definitely been a change.

You should try Faustino V, it's so exclusive that only ASDA stock it.

Seeing as there is no thread for ways you have caused yourself injury in stupid ways...
Had to deice the car yesterday and turned on engine for the demisters and the heated windows. Noticed my oil light has come on and being the well prepared person i am i fetch from the boot. Raise the bonnet and due to it being before 7am its fairly dark and i can barely see the oil cap. Finally locate it and remove. Top up oil and then when moving oil bottle thing back i manage to knock the cap into the engine bay. No big deal i can see it and instinctively reach for it.
Nice burn down the back of my hand for my trouble as it transpires engines get fairly hot when they are on...
Been managing to aggravate it at any opportunity today.

7 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Seeing as there is no thread for ways you have caused yourself injury in stupid ways...
Had to deice the car yesterday and turned on engine for the demisters and the heated windows. Noticed my oil light has come on and being the well prepared person i am i fetch from the boot. Raise the bonnet and due to it being before 7am its fairly dark and i can barely see the oil cap. Finally locate it and remove. Top up oil and then when moving oil bottle thing back i manage to knock the cap into the engine bay. No big deal i can see it and instinctively reach for it.
Nice burn down the back of my hand for my trouble as it transpires engines get fairly hot when they are on...
Been managing to aggravate it at any opportunity today.

The stupidest way I’ve hurt myself was I electrocuted my head by accidentally sticking a welding rod up my nose

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

The stupidest way I’ve hurt myself was I electrocuted my head by accidentally sticking a welding rod up my nose

I’m glad it was an accident.  If you had deliberately stuck a welding rod up your nose that would have required a whole new thread.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Don't ask for any long players.

15016211313_690c1fdca4_b.jpg

It’s not the first time he has worried about time speeding up. I tried to give him some scientific theory on the phenomenon but he branded it “nonsense”.  It’s probably just an increasing number of booze blackouts reducing his hours spent compos mentis.