Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Apparently I punched my girlfriend awake at 3am this morning and had a full on conversation with her in my sleep (this happens occasionally), but she's blaming me for getting no sleep and is now not talking to me. This is neither a good or a bad thing in my mind, so I thought I'd put it in here. [emoji23]

Clever. Building up a portfolio of evidence that you assault her while you are sleeping through no fault of your own

Tbf I've punched her in the face in my sleep before, but she's never bruised as a result of it! [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Tbf I've punched her in the face in my sleep before, but she's never bruised as a result of it! emoji23.png

I’m apparently aggressive and argumentative  during the night, worse after a few lagers, probably the only chance of winning an argument with her

I’m apparently aggressive and argumentative  during the night, worse after a few lagers, probably the only chance of winning an argument with her

It's the disbelief in the morning when I say I don't remember a thing that's quite funny. She's adamant she's had a full conversation with me and that I have to remember it, but just don't. [emoji23]

I'm really bad for doing things in my sleep, always have been and always will be.

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I've booted @Honest Saints Fan on the arse once when I was sleeping and dreaming I was taking a penalty for Falkirk at Hampden. 

The next penalty at Hampden for Falkirk will be in the league next year.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Without getting too personal, did you dive in the box? 

You think I'm daft? I admit that and you grass me up to the SFA like you did for the hippo ya manky Fife hoor.