Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It's Easter every week in Angus.  Weird c***s.

I always envisaged that neck of the woods and northern parts of Fife to be like the community in The Wicker Man film with Christopher Lee and Edward Woodward. 

7 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I always envisaged that neck of the woods and northern parts of Fife to be like the community in The Wicker Man film with Christopher Lee and Edward Woodward. 

What could be better than that? Orgies on the beach, communal sing-songs and great knitwear. 

one of my offspring recently did a road safety course at primary. She told me that the yellow boxes with the button on at crossings have a wee cone on the bottom for deaf and blind people.

I can't believe i got to my forties without knowing this.

I knew that years ago but it took me far long to realise these things at road edges were for assisting blind people.

6ee1d407fe0bec2102e556af007c5a4c.jpg

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/293630/sex-workers-use-airbnb-properties-to-set-up-brothels

Airbnb properties are being rented by prostitutes who use them as pop-up brothels, according to reports.

In the UK keeping a brothel where more than one prostitute sells sex is illegal.

A prostitute has told BBC South East sex workers used short-term rental websites such Airbnb because it was “just so easy” and you can get a “premises with just a few clicks”.

Next year the all-party parliamentary group (APPG) is due to publish a report into pop-up brothels.

The inquiry will bring into focus the off-street sex trade.

Sex worker Charlotte Rose told the BBC: “Airbnb is just so easy. You can get a premises with just a few clicks, plus you are not having a massive outlay for so many months in advance for renting somewhere.”

In a statement given to the BBC, Airbnb said: “We have zero tolerance for this type of behaviour and permanently remove bad actors [guests] from our platform.

“Over 260 million have travelled on Airbnb and bad experiences are extremely rare.”

Anyone ever used a Pop-Up brothel?

Is "Pop-Up" brothel either the most genius or daftest description of something ever?

5 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/293630/sex-workers-use-airbnb-properties-to-set-up-brothels

Anyone ever used a Pop-Up brothel?

Is "Pop-Up" brothel either the most genius or daftest description of something ever?

I've known people stop renting their property long-term in order to rent it to travelling prostitutes, gang-bang organisers etc. The owner is on shaky ground as rent paid from "immoral" earnings could be seized. It never is but with exposure like this the law may start making examples of folk. 

I've known people stop renting their property long-term in order to rent it to travelling prostitutes, gang-bang organisers etc. The owner is on shaky ground as rent paid from "immoral" earnings could be seized. It never is but with exposure like this the law may start making examples of folk. 

You have some interesting associates then

19 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

He'll have his own mop then.

Edited by welshbairn