Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

He has opened up about the fact that once he was early 20's he stopped worrying about it and didn't just want to have a one night stand. He's been on a few dates over the years but nothing beyond a few dates with any one person.

Being a classy girl she pressed him on whether he's ever had a bj or hand job. He has. 

Edited by Am Featha Taigh Nan Clach

Being a classy girl she pressed him on whether he's ever had a bj or hand job. He has. 

Which one, or both?

Hope he gets a ride tonight, tell your mate the highest concentration of VL’s on the Internet are rooting (excuse the pun) for the guy.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

Which one, or both?

Hope he gets a ride tonight, tell your mate the highest concentration of VL’s on the Internet are rooting (excuse the pun) for the guy.

Both.

Nothing will happen tonight but I sincerely hope this lasts a few dates or however long it takes to get his hole. 

My friend is really fairly attractive so s fine way to break his duck if he does.

My work has a system where one week in three you have to park in the off-site car park for reasons of space and this week is my week there. There’s a bit of waste ground that you walk through to get to the office and as I was strolling back to my car today there was a guy standing there in a track suit, playing music in his phone while doing martial arts shadow boxing - kicks, karate chops etc. An odd scene, normally if I pass someone there I say hello or good morning but I just left him be.

Any P&Bers spend the day doing martial arts in a waste-ground?

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My work has a system where one week in three you have to park in the off-site car park for reasons of space and this week is my week there. There’s a bit of waste ground that you walk through to get to the office and as I was strolling back to my car today there was a guy standing there in a track suit, playing music in his phone while doing martial arts shadow boxing - kicks, karate chops etc. An odd scene, normally if I pass someone there I say hello or good morning but I just left him be.

Any P&Bers spend the day doing martial arts in a waste-ground?

@Shandon Par

No doubt I will get riddled with red dots for this by the usual suspects who seem intent, particularly the original poster, in using a Junior Forum to formulate the demise of Junior Football, in order to promote their very tinted vision for the future. There is something really underhand about this thread, started with a particular agenda and readily backed up by a group who disregard any pro Junior stance as Jurassic backward thinking. Refusing to accept any point that would suggest that all in the pyramid is not well. Sorry, but is it only me that thinks this whole thread reeks of collaboration to conspire? The propensity to continuously highlight flaws within a grade, and refusal to accept any pros, all part of the strategy and the deceit. Friends, we really do have a situation where the wolves have parked themselves, well and truly, in the sheep pen. My prediction, the wolves in the pen will eventually find themselves  in the big plains starving and realise, they're not wolves at all. But sadly, they will have taken us all with them.

Dem juniors. Some laugh.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Some c**t attacked some c**t in Dundee with a chainsaw this afternoon, apparently.

Danger has been quiet. Hopefully he was involved somehow. 

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
16 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Some c**t attacked some c**t in Dundee with a chainsaw this afternoon, apparently.

Someone at work told DA Baracus it was a clear red IMO

Couldn't have been me as I wasn't in work yesterday

Did a bathroom job in Provanhall this week. The neighbourhood was grim as f**k. The kind of abject dilapidation I haven't seen for years, and I say that as someone who frequently works in the east end. There were six vehicles abandoned on the driveways of the street, one of which was a doubler, a transit and caravan hooked together and completely filled, cab, everywhere, with rubbish. Why are people in Provanhall just leaving cars to rot in their driveways?  Why do people in Provanhall not trim their hedges or gardens? Why do people in Provanhall live in flats with windows that have rotted through and long since ceased to offer protection from the elements? It's a mystery. Miserable c***s.