Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

We moved in our new house whilst I was back in Scotland recently and the wife has been spending like there's no tomorrow.......came back to find this little shit hoovering the entire downstairs.
IMG_20180825_084720.thumb.jpg.63089cb10b52c1fe906e887f44371eb7.jpg
It can be programmed to come out at any time you choose but it's sensors allow it to work around you and the furniture. 

Wait until you start getting the error messages that its stuck/bags full/battery flat, can't find home, etc. It can be a right pain in the arse.

We have had one a couple of years (actually the second one) as the first one packed in under warranty. Great idea, but a long way to go. I believe Dyson have a really good one out, but not available in Asia I believe

9 hours ago, sjc said:

We moved in our new house whilst I was back in Scotland recently and the wife has been spending like there's no tomorrow.......came back to find this little shit hoovering the entire downstairs.

IMG_20180825_084720.thumb.jpg.63089cb10b52c1fe906e887f44371eb7.jpg

It can be programmed to come out at any time you choose but it's sensors allow it to work around you and the furniture. 

Im confused. Did you come to Scotland on holiday and leave your wife in Japan to move house whilst you were away?

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

I'm confused why you'd need the irobot if you have a wife (or vice versa for that matter)?

I'm not complaining as my wife works full time whilst I'm only  part time so the onus would be on me to "keep house".

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Im confused. Did you come to Scotland on holiday and leave your wife in Japan to move house whilst you were away?

I did but the move in date was confirmed after I'd booked my flights and at £1900 I wasn't cancelling!

It's not as bad as it sounds as Japanese removal companies come in, dismantle all your furniture and reassemble in the desired location of your new house. They also pack your clothes etc in boxes for you.

Besides, it wasn't exactly a holiday!

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She moved while he was away, but he found her.

A lifetime of stalking experience has its benefits*.......

*To all the P&B pant wetters, that was a joke btw!

[mention=1852]Rugster[/mention]

Still looking for a big car? I’ve had this monster for a few days for a Highland Road trip. Blacked out back windows and surprisingly spritely cross country. 

Oh come on now, who did that?

mini-Inkedcar_LI.jpg.9e54c18e19c157960d27b5c3880b6e7a.jpg