Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Exception to the rule MM. Plus, he got hunted out.

Shame. 

He was married as well. Not sure if he ever mentioned it.

Heard a rumour his wife was quite good looking but i can’t say I ever saw a photo of her posted for strangers on an Internet forum.

I know there's a travel/holiday forum for this pish but I was staying in Edzell, near Brechin last week. Had wee trips around Aberdeenshire, down to Dundee, over to the various beaches. Got a good pirate-esque tan in the process. What a glorious part of the world. 
We rented out Preistoun house, just past the golf course, for a week a few years ago, i agree a lovely part of the country, the whisky selection in the Glenesk hotel is incredible.

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:
10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
I know there's a travel/holiday forum for this pish but I was staying in Edzell, near Brechin last week. Had wee trips around Aberdeenshire, down to Dundee, over to the various beaches. Got a good pirate-esque tan in the process. What a glorious part of the world. 

We rented out Preistoun house, just past the golf course, for a week a few years ago, i agree a lovely part of the country, the whisky selection in the Glenesk hotel is incredible.

We were just across the road in the gatehouse at Dunlappie. Saw red squirrels in "your" place hanging about the garden.

I’m staying in a hotel at Edinburgh airport tonight before going on holiday tomorrow. Got the tram into town for something to eat and a few drinks. Couldn’t believe the number of homeless/beggars around Princes street and George street. Definitely increased since I was last there.

Big fan of the trams though.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Oh aye. Its all about play dates for the kids and lunch dates for busy mummies and daddies in the affluent suburban utopia of Larbert. 

That'll be Fuzzy Ed's for the wee yins and tapas and cocktails in the Outside Inn for the adults then?

I’m staying in a hotel at Edinburgh airport tonight before going on holiday tomorrow. Got the tram into town for something to eat and a few drinks. Couldn’t believe the number of homeless/beggars around Princes street and George street. Definitely increased since I was last there.

Big fan of the trams though.
Thought exactly the same when I visited last April. Definitely more than I recall when I lived there (circa early Noughties).

My wife had a baby yesterday and i forgot how hard the first night is. Had about half an hours sleep thus far with not much more in sight.

Got a 2 year old who will be up in circa 4 hours and full of beans which will also be fun

My wife had a baby yesterday and i forgot how hard the first night is. Had about half an hours sleep thus far with not much more in sight.

Got a 2 year old who will be up in circa 4 hours and full of beans which will also be fun
Parenting thread for this pish but congrats

5 hours ago, Aufc said:

Aye, the toddler will be a big help with the baby. Congratulations, but you do know that's your life over, don't you?

Aye, the toddler will be a big help with the baby. Congratulations, but you do know that's your life over, don't you?

It all started well yesterday then he started being pretty violent last night. However he seems to be alright today.

Haha aye. Although im getting to have a day out for footie hospitality a week on saturday so i cant really complain

7 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Although im getting to have a day out for footie hospitality a week on saturday so i cant really complain

• My Team : Airdrie

I bet you fucking can