Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

What's his reason for doing that then?

Is that just to wind-up his wife? Because i don't think he's thought it through.

There is no good outcome for that.

"One UK man just horrified the living daylights out of his wife as he got a tattoo on his thigh of her snoring! James McGraw, 40, wanted revenge on his wife, Kelly, for giving him a bad haircut as a prank. So, as a result, he took a photo of his wife sleeping during a trip and got that photo tattooed on him."

What's his reason for doing that then?

Is that just to wind-up his wife? Because i don't think he's thought it through.

There is no good outcome for that.
I actually think it's pretty funny, it's on his thigh so its hardly something that's going to be on display 24/7.

I've found myself converting to Mother's Pride* in the latest stage of turning into an old man.  Next I'll be doing things like commenting on how nice cups of tea are.
*great for toasties btw
Mothers Pride makes the best toast hands down.

I actually think it's pretty funny, it's on his thigh so its hardly something that's going to be on display 24/7.
I guess that it's funny for other people - but he's left with it. A constant reminder of your wife looking at her worst? Fair enough.

I'm not a fan tattoos at all, but at least having something that gives you a bit of joy or pride makes sense.