Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

a friend of mine took iced fairy cakes and a banana loaf (both of which he had made himself) round to a mutual friend's flat for this mutual friend and his girlfriend to share.

he's like all the gayness of meatspin mooshed into a human body

a friend of mine took iced fairy cakes and a banana loaf (both of which he had made himself) round to a mutual friend's flat for this mutual friend and his girlfriend to share.

he's like all the gayness of meatspin mooshed into a human body

Cannot argue with a banana loaf.

In one of my college classes there is a guy called Christopher Reeves. Cool. Right after him on the register there is a pupil called Morgan Freed. I really want the lecturer to slip up and say Freeman one day.

Cannot argue with a banana loaf.

In one of my college classes there is a guy called Christopher Reeves. Cool. Right after him on the register there is a pupil called Morgan Freed. I really want the lecturer to slip up and say Freeman one day.

F after R on the register? college you say?

Yes, but only a moron would confuse the two.

It's not funny, or gonna happen, sorry :(

Why do you need to be so complicated about everything?

I wanted Superman and God in my class, but you've ruined that for me. Cheers man.

Why do you need to be so complicated about everything?

I wanted Superman and God in my class, but you've ruined that for me. Cheers man.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Didn't get the grades to post in the ''Who's going to Uni'' thread................

Eh, correct...

Really, well done.

No bother, 20 years ago you would have gone to a Poly, nothing to be ashamed about if you cant get a job straight away and have to sponge. Plenty have.

I am sleeping on the couch tonight (again) . Not because a bitch won't let me near her, but because we are looking after a dog (afore mentioned bitch of the canine variety) won't settle unless someone is there with it to stop it crying, taking mad turns, wanting out etc.

Don't get me wrong, it is a cracking dog but it is really spoiled. Ach well, only another 3 nights of this to go