Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My step daughter thinks she is going to Blackpool an monday,But we are actually taking taking her to Majorca :lol:

A she will only find out when we get to the airport instead of Blackpool train station :D

What age is she?

My old dear should do something like this for me.

When playing with my kitten\cat, she's actually matched to draw blood. unsure whether to be proud or annoyed...

Our oldest cat (she's almost three now) used to be really, really wild as a kitten. I have a few scars on my arms from deep scratches she gave me. She's a lovely wee thing, really :ph34r:

My step daughter thinks she is going to Blackpool an monday,But we are actually taking taking her to Majorca :lol:

A she will only find out when we get to the airport instead of Blackpool train station :D

You still visiting?

When playing with my kitten\cat, she's actually matched to draw blood. unsure whether to be proud or annoyed...

My cat Steve is the biggest p***k in the world, i love it when people come to stay and they try and pet him and he swipes at them then fucks off to his wee hidey hole. He only comes and see's me when he's hungry and doesn't bother me with attention seeking. We have mutual respect for each others privacy.

My cat Steve is the biggest p***k in the world, i love it when people come to stay and they try and pet him and he swipes at them then fucks off to his wee hidey hole. He only comes and see's me when he's hungry and doesn't bother me with attention seeking. We have mutual respect for each others privacy.

She did the same tonight, I look like I've been self harming. She only scratches or bites after a period of prolonged petting or scratching behind her ears, it's like she's lulling me into a false sense of security before quite literally biting the hand that feeds her.

She did the same tonight, I look like I've been self harming. She only scratches or bites after a period of prolonged petting or scratching behind her ears, it's like she's lulling me into a false sense of security before quite literally biting the hand that feeds her.

I called our cat a fat git the other day and he bit me :blink:

He hates getting his paws touched but loves his nose getting rubbed.