Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I am sleeping on the couch tonight (again) . Not because a bitch won't let me near her, but because we are looking after a dog (afore mentioned bitch of the canine variety) won't settle unless someone is there with it to stop it crying, taking mad turns, wanting out etc.

Don't get me wrong, it is a cracking dog but it is really spoiled. Ach well, only another 3 nights of this to go

Confucious says,

"If you lie with dogs, you wake with fleas."

I am sleeping on the couch tonight (again) . Not because a bitch won't let me near her, but because we are looking after a dog (afore mentioned bitch of the canine variety) won't settle unless someone is there with it to stop it crying, taking mad turns, wanting out etc.

Don't get me wrong, it is a cracking dog but it is really spoiled. Ach well, only another 3 nights of this to go

Get to your bed mate! it's a fuckin dog, and it needs to learn! get the wee shite a nice big rawhide bone to keep it quiet, christ sake man if you keep pandering to it's needs and attention it will only get worse and it will be like that the rest of it's of life. Obviously it's owners are a bit on the soft side and spoil it rotten.

It's a 7 o'clock on a Sunday morning and I'm wide awake, despite being very drunk last night and being up quite late talking to Smurph on Facebook about how the referee from the Scotland game should die and my Gran should be playing centre half.

I like alcohol.

Was out with my dad in the car practicing, went great, until I forgot to fully stop at a junction and pulled out, luckily the car on the road was far enough away it didnt need to stop, but I didn't appreaciate the way my dad growled 'FAIL!!!!' at me. :(

Going up to the Scotland game tomorrow but it's hard to get excited about it :(

I don't really get the pessimism here. We win tomorrow and in Liechtenstein, barring a Czech result against Spain next month we go into the final round of games in second and with all of the pressure on them in their game in Lithuania. Admittedly, it's not what I'd call a sure thing but neither is it as cut and dried as most people are making out.