Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, RawB93 said:

image.thumb.png.61ff62701b4096f2af03e0ea18138127.png

I should've stopped reading.

Is this the first time a PnB user has been found out a decade later of admitting about raping people? 

I can see why they're usually so hyper focused on Twitter nonce stories now, clearly trying to war game what they would do. 

On 27/09/2023 at 22:30, 101 said:

Has Dundee been moved into London?

I was thinking exactly the same thing, but the lack of responses from the Dee lads had me doubting myself.

Can't multi-quote on my phone, but that 1972 game was hugely enjoyable. I'm going to sound like a Brexity aul' da' but it was proper, proper football without the daft drama. Bobby Charlton was a fucking class player too. 

5 hours ago, velo army said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing, but the lack of responses from the Dee lads had me doubting myself.

My only guess is that the animated version has always been made in London, hence 'Beano Studios'.

But the cartoon has always been shite and an awkward attempt at modernising a comic, so I'm not sure why they'd bam off about that. Arseholes.

The Mrs was watching that Ambulance documentary on the BBC last night, and there was a particularly grisly incident which began with a guy calling 999 saying "my mate's bollocks are hanging off".

A van had gone off the road and the passenger, who wasn't wearing a seat belt, somehow ended up with his tackle hanging by a thread. As the paramedics were treating him he repeatedly asked if he was going to lose it, clearly and understandably very distressed.

Once high on morphine however he apparently saw the funny side, asking the paramedic as he was being loaded into the ambulance if she could call his brother and "tell him I don't have a dick, but that it's still bigger than his" :lol:

At the end of the program it said he is recovering after skin grafts etc, so hopefully the lad remains fully intact.

59 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

The Mrs was watching that Ambulance documentary on the BBC last night, and there was a particularly grisly incident which began with a guy calling 999 saying "my mate's bollocks are hanging off".

A van had gone off the road and the passenger, who wasn't wearing a seat belt, somehow ended up with his tackle hanging by a thread. As the paramedics were treating him he repeatedly asked if he was going to lose it, clearly and understandably very distressed.

Once high on morphine however he apparently saw the funny side, asking the paramedic as he was being loaded into the ambulance if she could call his brother and "tell him I don't have a dick, but that it's still bigger than his" :lol:

At the end of the program it said he is recovering after skin grafts etc, so hopefully the lad remains fully intact.

This might sound slightly harsh, but folk who don't wear seat belts deserve very little sympathy these days. 

On the Darwin spectrum in my opinion 

58 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

This might sound slightly harsh, but folk who don't wear seat belts deserve very little sympathy these days. 

On the Darwin spectrum in my opinion 

I generally agree, think it was just the specifics of his injuries which earned him a little bit of sympathy.