Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Can’t stop thinking about this family at the Burrell collection

9B1E472D-018B-4D28-8EA9-06956B09BE4B.thumb.png.f3ee1159c5320e44cb3fe087a596db8d.png

Not that I don't think that's a joke post, surely, but 25 plus years after her death, why would anyone be interested in seeing the belongings of basically a woman who loved her extra marital hole and those of the sycophantic arsewipe who was at her beck and call? Would probably just be a mountain of jizz soaked hankies from the fawning, subservient gimp wanking over his royal overlords. Would not visit.

33 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Can’t stop thinking about this family at the Burrell collection

9B1E472D-018B-4D28-8EA9-06956B09BE4B.thumb.png.f3ee1159c5320e44cb3fe087a596db8d.png

"Looking for an afternoon of royal magic"

Disappeared in a tunnel...tada

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is there any milk on the step?

This is the thing, they are a middle aged couple with teenage kids. I've seen them walking their dog so assuming this is some kind of plan.

15 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

This is the thing, they are a middle aged couple with teenage kids. I've seen them walking their dog so assuming this is some kind of plan.

Rain and not rain you say?

Some kind of plan to dry their washing during a Scottish summer if you ask me..

Two things have been playing on my mind today. 

Yesterday on that cooking program Jack Dee said (i think he was being serious but it's hard to tell) that he always cuts spring onions white end first. Why the hell would anyone do that let alone admit to it in public? 

Also, some time ago i bought a bag of monkey nuts (aka peanuts still in their pod). I looked up some of the usual food facts, most of which i've forgotten but i do remember finding loads of posts on likes of reddit and yahoo from people who eat the whole thing, shell included. This has disturbed me for a while. 

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Two things have been playing on my mind today. 

Yesterday on that cooking program Jack Dee said (i think he was being serious but it's hard to tell) that he always cuts spring onions white end first. Why the hell would anyone do that let alone admit to it in public? 

Also, some time ago i bought a bag of monkey nuts (aka peanuts still in their pod). I looked up some of the usual food facts, most of which i've forgotten but i do remember finding loads of posts on likes of reddit and yahoo from people who eat the whole thing, shell included. This has disturbed me for a while. 

I'd never thought of cutting spring onions any other way. 

Butt up the ends (steady Kenneth) and trim off the roots of all of them in one go.

Edited by Loonytoons

2 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

I'd never thought of cutting spring onions any other way. 

Butt up the ends (steady Kenneth) and trim off the roots of all of them in one go.

Yewtree have been informed 

Lunch in the Italians, hazelnut martini, red wine the lemon chellos. Pub for a few, home and walk the dog before a whisky, youtu.be and bef. Today was a good day.Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

19 minutes ago, thomas said:

Lunch in the Italians, hazelnut martini, red wine the lemon chellos. Pub for a few, home and walk the dog before a whisky, youtu.be and bef. Today was a good day.Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Must have missed missed that line in Ice Cube's song.