Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^^^  Never heard of her. Is she famous for summat........?

For a few things.

EastEnders original and there for a decade or so.

Still not what she's most famous for though. Bit of a "slip",  the silly sausage.

11 hours ago, Swarley said:

Aye that's pretty cringey.

I'm not academically gifted.  In fact I really struggle with learning. 

It's why I got mostly Cs in my Highers. It's part of the reason I only last one year at Abertay. It's part of the reasons I was at Aberdeen university for five years and got no further than third year before having to pack it in. It's probably the biggest reason I had to bin an OU course over halfway through the first year.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

It's why I got mostly Cs in my Highers. It's part of the reason I only last one year at Abertay. It's part of the reasons I was at Aberdeen university for five years and got no further than third year before having to pack it in. It's probably the biggest reason I had to bin an OU course over halfway through the first year.

Nothing wrong with that at all. I got 2 Cs in my Highers and only did 3 years of a 4 year degree course at Edinburgh. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Then you became a crim and was deported down under.

Basically.

I did work on a pig farm for a bit. I'm not saying that's how I disposed of the bodies but next time I'm across I'll give you a tour. Don't wear wellies though, the pigs don't like the taste. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Then you became a crim and was deported down under.

And I think we've found someone who failed their English O Grade. 

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Don't want this to come over in a bad way bud.

I left school with 4 o grades, all flukes. 

As you have read many a time, im don't do academic or intellectual. Im fine with that.

Most importantly, try to appreciate what you have and not what you see in others. I sit in an old wooden house, sleep on the floor and have 3 kids asking me for everything.

Dont chase ghosts don't be what you think people think of you.

Most importantly dont be an arsehole.

You dont need a tick a box for that.

Be good, be strong.

At the end of the day. Just punch them. 

Ps not the kids, the nerds.

We have all the good chicks.

Edited by SlipperyP

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

My best mate went to 3 different unis, managed to get part way through second year before quitting. It just wasn't for him. In fact, the first uni he went to, he chose it because his girlfriend from school went there. A couple of weeks into the course and she chucked him. 

Anyway, after his third go he realised that he just didn't like it. Took on various jobs and is now doing really well in the civil service. He headed up the Domestic Violence policy unit for a while, and has worked on Brexit, Covid and various other things. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

School of Hard Knocks, University of Life, mate.

Never been punch in the puss have you?

Never had his hair pulled that a shame...

I don't salt the water when I cook pasta. It does absolutely nothing.

I also don't add oil to the water and don't have issued with pasta sticking.

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't salt the water when I cook pasta. It does absolutely nothing.

I also don't add oil to the water and don't have issued with pasta sticking.

I do neither of these things either. I once read salted water boils quicker but never had a problem not salting.